All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravycentral locationthe breakfast arearoom rateup to dateair conditionermini fridgetargetfsufloridaratescollegegmcampus
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on the review 13 out of 60. I wouldn't have given this property anything in the top hundred. Nastiest hotel experience in 10 years. this property wreaked of smoke, and staff was indifferent as hell. I asked for non smoking and my non smoking room was surrounded by 6 smoking rooms. purely disgusting

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank J SCOTT S
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review. Had you brought your concerns to our attention while at the hotel, we would have corrected the situation immediately. Our hotel is 100% smoke free but once guests are inside their room, we can't control if they decide to smoke. There is a penalty we enforce for smoking in our rooms. Please contact me at 850-877-4437 should you have any other concerns or questions. Thanks!

-Rick

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Good value, good service, good hot breakfast. Beds were comfortable, room was clean. Room AC was a little noisy. The property has been updated but still felt a little dingy. Hallways were hot and humid. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have stayed here two times. Location is excellent and the rooms are comfortable and their furniture seems fairly new. Good price/value. Breakfast items not that appealing but overall is good. Would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I loved my stay at this wonderful hotel! I bugged the Front Desk woman Charity that night, but she kept it professional and was extremely kind. Breakfast was a tad bit old school, but it did it's job! I will stay again because of the staff, location, and amenities.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the ice machine, the Front Desk person uses it at 6am
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Spent three nights over the Memorial Day weekend. Room was clean and bed very comfortable.I especially liked the fact that room had a humidifier unit in it. Sofa and chair might need to be replace soon because they was a little bit worn. Breakfast was decent, nothing to brag about. Close at 9:30 AM, would have been nice if it stayed open until 10 or 10:30 especially on Sundays.Good location.Will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family