$71
$68
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee Capital(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$89
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$105
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$95
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
BestWestern.com
$134
$106
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
$55
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$102
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$125
$107
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastchoice hotelsthird floorbiscuits and gravybagelsthe breakfast areaup to dateconvenient locationair conditionernon smokingtallahassee areatargetfsufloridauniversitieslaptop
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Newly renovated, clean, friendly folks, comfortable bed, and a great buffet breakfast. ESPN and ESPNU plus other sports channels and, I believe. two movie channels. Great value. What more could you hope for? Spent two nights over Memorial Day weekend and will go back if ever in Tallahassee again.

Room Tip: We were close to the breakfast buffet and could smell the aroma just by cracking the door.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2013

First time at Tallahassee to drop our son off at FSU and this hotel worked out great! The hotel is conveniently located on the east side of Tallahassee and it has many conveniences located nearby (Governor's Mall, Target, Kohl, restaurants, etc). The one thing that stood out to me was the quality of customer service provided by all of the employees. The hotel front desk, cleaning crew, kitchen crew, etc....all went out of their way to be very polite and extremely helpful. Parking was good - well lit and more than enough parking spots. Dining was good - free breakfast was well stocked; dining area was always kept clean; attendant on duty to keep food stocked/refreshed. Rooms were clean - we had a double-room; beds were comfortable; wi-fi worked great; large TV....all good. Outside of hotel was clean and well kept --- does not have 'run down' look to it. Inside (foyer, hallway) were clean and well kept. The hotel is on the 'Apalachee Parkway' and it was easy to depart and head into Tallahassee. Even being that close to the 'Apalachee Parkway' -- the room was still quiet. All-in-all.....the hotel was very nice and I will use it again; and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review letting us know how well you enjoyed your stay. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal here at Quality Inn & Suites Capital District and I cannot tell you enough how thrilled I am to know how well you enjoyed your stay. Please let me know when you will be returning to Tallahassee as it would be my pleasure to make necessary accommodations for you. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Matt Lindley
850-877-4437 X404
mlindley@qualityinnandsuitestallahassee.com

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night while visiting my brother (a student at FSU). It was a good location for proximity to campus and downtown but even better it was within walking distance of a Target, Kohls, Wendy's and Jimmy John's.

There were six of us together (and a baby) and we had three rooms total. When making the reservation, we requested rooms together, specifically two rooms adjoining because of the baby. Upon check in, one room was upstairs, and two were across the hall from each other. This would not work with the baby as we planned to let him nap in one room, use the door in between to keep open and listen for him, so the rest of us could talk in the other room. At first they said that's all they had, until we really pushed and said that's what we requested upon reserving the rooms, and that's what we needed. Sadly, my grandparents still ended up on a floor above us somewhere. (Thank God for the elevator!)

Once settled into our adjoining rooms, everything else went ok. We had the crib we requested, the baby took his nap, and the rest of us congregated in the adjoining room. The room itself was a good size, and looked to be recently painted. The bed linens were very nice and looked new. There was definitely wear and tear noticeable (under the window there were big marks on the wall, like it was hit with furniture and never repaired). These types of things don't bother me as long as a room feels clean, and it did. The bathroom was very clean as well, and an ok size. I never ran out of hot water, and the shower pressure was good.

The inroom coffee and tea was nice--the travel cups were nice but there were no lids in the room. Big bonus for the inroom refrigerators!!

Finally--breakfast. I may have rated this above average if breakfast was better. We ran into someone near the elevators that made a comment about everything tasting like paste. Not a good sign. I think he was referring to the instant eggs. There was also two kinds of dry cereal, bagels and bread, milk and juice, canned fruit and yogurt. I had to work from the room that morning, but the rest of my family went out for breakfast after surveying the choices. I was able to find packets of Quaker instant oatmeal, and I added the fruit to the yogurt, so breakfast was fine for me. I also drank several cups of coffee from the breakfast area and that was good too. So if you go expecting an Embassy Suites style breakfast, you will be gravely disappointed. However, if you are ok with a quick, light breakfast, this will be fine.

I would also like to comment that the front desk staff seemed helpful for the most part and fairly friendly. The housekeeping guy was the nicest staff person we encountered. As I was working in the room that morning, he was cleaning the rooms around us, and he knocked once when I was on the phone. He apologized profusely. Later he knocked on our adjoining room and I told him we had a late check in; he said no problem and he was sorry again and would come back after we checked out.

Would I stay here again? For a one night stay to visit my brother, sure. I don't know that I would plan a vacation there though. I like a better breakfast when on vacation (and not working). I think the for price paid it was a decent value.

Room Tip: We liked the main floor for ease of travel with luggage (and a baby). The parking lot side was a little noisy though.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MGoBlueGrad
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and letting us know how your stay was. The day of your arrival the hotel was at high occupancy with only few rooms available and since all arrivals are not blocked into room numbers until day of check in there were only few options of rooms close to each other to accommodate all 3 of your rooms together however I’m pleased to know the front desk accommodated you accordingly and got you in two adjoining rooms. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was. If ever traveling back to the Tallahassee area it would be my pleasure to make necessary accommodations on your behalf. Below is my direct contact information we hope to see you soon!

Matt Lindley
850-877-4437 Ext. 404
mlindley@qualityinnandsuitestallahassee.com

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have stayed here on several occasions and have never been disappointed. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The breakfast is very good with fresh cooked items. Good parking and safe.Well located with a variety of choices of where to eat. They even give you a free pass to the YMCA across the street.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed at the quality inn and suites on a recent trip to Tallahassee and was blown away. Most quality inns are older however this hotel had newly renovated rooms and was very up to date. The staff and management here go above and beyond to accomodte their guests. I will definitely return keep up the great work.

• Stayed: April 2013