All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravycentral locationthe breakfast arearoom rateup to dateair conditionermini fridgetargetfsufloridaratescollegegmcampus
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed at the quality inn and suites on a recent trip to Tallahassee and was blown away. Most quality inns are older however this hotel had newly renovated rooms and was very up to date. The staff and management here go above and beyond to accomodte their guests. I will definitely return keep up the great work.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is well located, on Apalachee Parkway but the hotel seems quite old, the service is minimal! Rooms are not perfect, they are confortable but quite old style! The hotel was a little bit noisy as well!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have just spent 4 nights here, our first trip to Tallahassee. It is very well situated off Apalachee Highway, just a few minutes from the city centre. Because of the nearby road, we requested and were given a room at the rear and I would recommend that others do the same, although if you are spending time in your room beware of the potential for noise from the outdoor swimming pool at one end. The highway didn't actually seem that busy. The only problem we encountered during our stay, rather noisy neighbours, was swiftly dealt with and without a murmur we were relocated to a more distant room, evidence that they do try to fulfill the manager's 100% satisfaction statement. Breakfast had ample choice, with freshly baked items being brought out when required. Both rooms we had were thoroughly clean and in a good state of repair for an older hotel.Our thanks to the hotel staff.

Room Tip: Room at rear should be a better choice
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Candice2205
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place says its newly renovated but looks outdated to me. It's just ok. Bare essentials and a bit beat up for a hotel renovated in 2012. The couch had stains all over, the walls beat up and the room kinda small for a suite. We had to wait for the front desk person to make a reservation on the phone. We waited ten minutes. Overall I feel this should be under the $100 range, but staff seems eager to please.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank MD R
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and letting us know how we are performing. I apologize for the condition of your room not meeting your standards and I will personally meet with my housekeeping department to address your concerns. It would be my pleasure to speak with you directly on your experience you had with us and to get more insight on the condition of the room you occupied. I thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to hearing from you.

-Matt Lindley
850-877-4437 Ext. 404
mlindley@qualityinnandsuitestallahassee.com

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel every year for a number of years. The renovations that were completed last year really upgraded the rooms. I like having a refrigerator and microwave in the room, but comfy beds are the most important thing to me. It's very quiet too! The hot breakfast is always a plus. I bring a group every year and gave them a choice of staying in a cheaper hotel next year. They chose to return to the Quality Inn.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business