“Good choice in Tallahassee!”

Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District
Ranked #23 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night during our roundtrip through Florida. Perfect price/quality. Room is clean and comfortable and staff is friendly. After sending an e-mail after our stay to the manager because of nightly disturbance from the nextdoor room, he responded quickly and settled the issue by offering a partial refund. Customer focused service! I would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wouter188590
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to accommodate you on your recent visit to Tallahassee and I thank you giving me the opportunity to resolve the disturbance issue you had during your stay with us. I wish you nothing but the best on the rest of your travels we look forward to serving you soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Booked a weekend stay for our Lacrosse Team as they were visiting FSU for a weekend Lacrosse Tournament. Mr. Bhula and Staff were a pleasure to work with and the staff went out of their way to assist in accommodating the team especially after arriving after an 8 hour bus ride. Mr. Bhula and the staff went over and above in making the trip and the stay a memorable event. Thanks...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Marc,

It was a pleasure to accommodate your group and I am thrilled to know how well our staff and group coordinator Mr. Bhula assisted you. I will personally share your comments with our entire front desk and sales team. Please let us know when you will be returning to Tallahassee as we would love the opportunity to serve you again. If there is ever anything we can assist you with please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites Capital District Hotel we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Normally the Quality brand of Choice hotels isn't this nice but this was an exception. We had a king suite and a lot of thought went into the remodel (2 TV's, metal hooks on the walls for extra hanging room, etc.). I left my checkbook and some cash in the nightstand drawer, called back the next day and housekeeping had turned it in. Rare to find such honest people these days. The rest of the staff was wonderful also. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Clara L
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Clara L,

It is such a pleasure to hear that the valuables you left in your room at checkout got returned to you. I will personally share your comments with our front desk and housekeeping team and thank them for their honesty and communication getting the items back to you. If ever traveling back to the Tallahassee area it would be my pleasure to accommodate you again I will personally make necessary reservations on your behalf. If there is ever anything my staff or I can assist you with please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

We only stayed for 1 night and it was quite nice. Full breakfast in the morning. Good staff! Close to where we needed to be. Other reviews state newly renovated I am curious when the room had some minor issues but for newly renovated I was a bit disappointed. It being a Quality Inn I am highly impressed as they are not normally this nice.

• Stayed: February 2013
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for comments regarding our hotel and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The hotel has gone through several renovation projects in the past few years, most recently we have just finished full guest room bathroom renovations which included new floor tile, bath surrounds, tubs, fixtures, vanities, as well as fresh paint in every guest room. If ever returning to Tallahassee please let me know as it would be my pleasure to accommodate you again. Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites Capital District Hotel and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel was recently remodeled and the rooms look amazing. I travel for work and stay mote in a hotel than I do at home. I am diamond elite at two different hotel chains including with choice. Out of the 100+ hotels I stay at a year, this is in my top 3 hotels. The staff is amazing, the rooms are WONDERFUL, and my boss thinks I am purposely trying to save the company money!!! I first stayed there out of desperation because of the lack of available rooms in the area, but QUICKLY fell in love with the hotel when I arrived. I typically think the "Quality" brand means horrible hotel, but this one is the exception. The outside looks a tad dated, but the inside will make you want to stay again.

Room Tip: Call ahead and make a special request, this hotel will actually help! Last time I stayed, I called a...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear James C,

Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel, I can not tell you enough how glad we are to hear how well you enjoyed your stay with us. On behalf of our entire staff here at Quality Inn & Suites Capital District Hotel we would like to thank you for for choosing to stay with us when traveling through Tallahassee. Please let me know when you will be returning to the area and it will be my pleasure to make necessary accommodations for you. Hope you have safe travels home and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This hotel was in a good location, near quite a few restaurants. Rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. Bathrooms were in good working condition and clean. The free breakfast was good. Scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, biscuits and gravy. Along with the usual, bagel, English muffin and cold cereal. All this for a good price. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
QIASFL808, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel . Guest satisfaction is our number one priority here at Quality Inn & Suites Capital District Hotel and I thank you for sharing your experience. If ever returning to the Tallahassee area please let me know as it will be my pleasure to make necessary accommodations for you. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed at Quality Inn & Suites on a recent business trip and could not have been happier with the service and the cleanliness through out the hotel. Hotel is newly renovated and management was on standby to assist me with anything I needed help with. Hotel offered a full hot breakfast in the morning with plenty of items to choose from not the traditional continental breakfast as other hotels offer. Will definitely be returning in the Spring for Legislative Session.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

As a business traveler I understand your time is sometimes limited therefore thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how were performing and for sharing your experience that you had with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority here at Quality Inn & Suites Capital District Hotel and our entire staff here strives to make certain that each guest has the best experience possible while staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our facility for Legislative Session, please let me know if you need assistance with making reservations and my staff and I will be glad to make necessary accommodations for you. We look forward to seeing you soon!