“Needed a pasta fix.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #483 of 796 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Needed a pasta fix.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Nice location near the Governor's Square Mall. Nice decor, good service, overly ample food. I had the Portofino Shrimp over angel hair pasta with olive oil, spinach leaves and pine nuts (one of my favorites), and my wife had Chicken Fettuccini. House wine was very good, as was the bread (too good, I think, since I ate too much. Portion size was way too big to eat in one setting which is great if you live locally, but not so if you are traveling like we were. This restaurant chain is always a winner.

Visited December 2012

Florida
“Disappointing Visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Our Friday night out at this restaurant provided mixed results. It was a slow Friday night as people were out doing last minute Christmas shopping so we were surprised by the failures we experienced. My wife was very disappointed that two of the three meat dishes in her "Mama's Trio" plate were cold. Our pleasant server took it back to the kitchen and when the meal came back, everything was proper temperature, however, I would expect a nice restaurant like this to get it right the first time. My chicken parmesian was served at the proper temperature but lacked the "wow" factor that would make it worth the price. In other words, it was okay but nothing special as it seemed to lack much seasoning. Perhaps the biggest disappointment was the absence of a visit by the restaurant manager to inquire about our meals, especially since we had an issue that required sending it back. This tells me there is a lack of attention to detail which may direct us to Olive Garden or Carrabas next time.

• Visited December 2012
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“If you like pasta....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very friendly staff. High carb meals, because nearly everything is pasta based, so loosen your belt. Dishes are flavorful with attractive presentations. Soups and salads are good as well. Prices are upper mid-range. Upscale decor with lots of wood and stone. Overall, good meals but not to visit too often otherwise the waistline would grow. Bar prices are high in our opinion.

• Visited November 2012
Summerfield, North Carolina
“Safe for a chain restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I travel quite a bit for business, so generally seek out chains for consistency. The service was fine, though the wait a bit chatty. Food was as expected, nothing mind blowing, but also what I expected. Would i come back? Sure,

• Visited December 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“SO so place as well as food and service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

I am not one to write a review like this but since I travel for a living, Value when I eat out is as important as taste and service. I found all but the quality of the Drinks lacking. Service was slow after my initial greeting and seating. ( I was alone) Food was a Main Course only no extra's at all. Bread, and any side was extra. I am not a HUGE fan of eating Italian when out because that is how I cook at home, very Mediterranean. I find the Olive GArden and Caraba's give better value and taste for the Money.

• Visited November 2012