See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 17, 2018

I stayed here while in Tallahassee for a conference at FSU and the location couldn't be better - just a five minute walk to the centre of campus. The motel is situated on a busy road so depending on the position of the room I imagine it can be noisy, but I didn't actually have any problem with noise, either from the road, the bars, or the other residents! It's a relatively easy 20 minute walk to the downtown area too. The bed was really comfy, and it was nice to have a microwave and fridge in the room (although I unplugged the fridge because it was so noisy!).
The room got quite hot during the night but there was a very effective air conditioning unit so it didn't cause too much of a problem. The bathroom floor could also have been cleaner - there was quite a lot of dust in the corners when I arrived, but everything else was very clean. Overall the room was good value for money and excellent for what I needed. Would recommend to anyone visiting FSU.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2017

The last time I stayed at this hotel (it's a motel!) was February - March, 2017 (I had intership at FSU)/ Located very convenient to FSU. everything was just fine apart from the week-end noisy companies...

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

The location is perfect, although my husband did complain about the noise from the nearby bars. There is good parking and it is a perfect place to start a tour of the FSU campus. It is a good place to spend 1 night for a low price. They were able to find us a non-smoking room after initially booking us a smoking room. They were helpful and kind. The room is outdated, but clean.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2017

My son and I stayed here for one night.

First, the good stuff:
The beds were comfortable, and the room was quiet, once the door was shut.

Now, the other stuff:
The first impression was poor. The guy at the front desk (once he showed up) was apparently having a bad day and wanted to spread the feeling.
The surface of the toilet seat delaminating. How do they ensure its cleanliness?
There was a considerable amount of grime in the bottom of the shower.
There was a thick layer of dirt on the window sill. While this is not a huge issue by itself, it does show a careless approach to cleaning.
The TV belongs in a museum. No joke!
The wifi was advertised as free. That's technically true, but is was so unbelievably slow that is was unusable. We ended up using my cell-phone's data.
We were supplied with one very thin small piece of soap. I applaud efforts to cut down on waste, but this was ridiculous.

And the final impressions:
This seemed to me to be a place where cost-cutting had gone to extremes. However, interestingly, the same person showed up to the front desk when we were leaving. He was quite friendly, so maybe the day before just was a bad day for him.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank TDB007
Reviewed January 29, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a FSU game. It is literally adjacent to campus and perfect it that is your goal. It is built into a side of a hill, and I'm not sure if there is an elevator if you have a cane or wheelchair. The room was basic, quiet, and clean, but has had hard use. There is a McDonald's across the street. Hotel prices in this area can skyrocket for no logical reason ($200-300/night). This is a good choice if that happens.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo