Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection
$222
$204
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
QualityInn
$129
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$97
$93
BestWestern.com
$102
Staybridge.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$52
Hotels.com
$149
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop barshula's restaurantlevel loungerain showerfrosted glassboutique hotelvalet staffrooms are smalltraveling aloneshower headthe entire hotelking roomdowntown tallahasseegreat customer servicethe general managerfloorciara
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I am on the road 3 out of 4 weeks a month, so there are a lot of things I look for in a place to stay. My stays are usually in large cities with superb accommodations. My recent stay at Hotel Duval far exceeded my expectations and certainly surpassed any of my previous stays.
The level of customer service was beyond excellent. The staff goes above and beyond for any and all requests. I asked for a recommendation for a breakfast location and was given a printout of the top restaurants in the area menus, directions and reviews. There were healthy food options which is VERY rare and the rooms were modern, truly clean, and tastefully decorated. The ICE system allowed me to call for my car, order amenities or search the city all from my hotel computer. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Room Tip: Each floor is unique and gives a different mood. I was in a street facing room and it was quite. I don't think there is a bad location in this hotel. I might recommend requesting a particular floor based on the mood you want to experience during your stay.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
JamesPRoberts, Manager at Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Dear Alex N Jenna J,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. Your review is very kind and greatly appreciated. It's nice to hear that we can compete with the big boys in the big cities. I will be certain to share your feedback with our team. I know I can speak for all of us when I say we take great pride in our service delivery, and it's always great to hear that it is noticed and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

We live in Valdosta, Ga. And my wife wanted a break from the kids. Stayed here and purchased the Naughty and Nice package they have. It was money well spent. You get a free drink from the lounge on the top floor, free coco with a nice mug to take home, and you also get breakfast for two.

The wife and I really enjoyed it and we will stay again! Great staff also

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Ponboi,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad that you took advantage of the Naughty and Nice - our thought was that it would provide a nice getaway for a couple, and it's nice to know that it has been well received. We are always here for you when you need a little getaway.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I were on our Hunnymoon from Canada. We toured all around Florida. We had the blessing of staying at Hotel Duval while in Tallahassee. We ate dinner at Don Shulas in the hotel lobby. It was the best expierence/dinner we had our entire trip. From the food right down to the service. It was absouletly amazing. Especially our waiter Brian Waters. He was so awesome. He explained the entire menu to us as well as gave us alot of tips about the area. We will definitly be back for sure. Cant wait to eat there again. I hope Brian still works there.

Room Tip: there all nice
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
JamesPRoberts, Manager at Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear PhairisBridal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us. We are humbled that you chose Hotel Duval during your Honeymoon tour of Florida.

I will be certain to share this with Brian and the rest of our Shula's team. Much like you, we cannot wait for you to be back. We hope you are staying warm up in Canada!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

From pulling up for the valet service (which was included) to being greeted by the friendly staff, to the bell hop Austin taking the time to explain all the details of our room (it was super high-tech), the hotel was great. WiFi is inlcued which was fantastic!! There were a couple place to eat in the hotel lobby, but we only used the cafe (Le Roc) - served starbucks, which was great. Lunch was good and not too pricey. They have a rooftop bar - Level 8 which was a lot of fun!
The room was gorgeous and super chic. The bathroom was probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen...it's a frosted glass door! The decor in the room as well as the hotel is great. Everything was wonderful and if we're ever in Tally again we'd stay there!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
JamesPRoberts, Manager at Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear blovedboston,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback about your most recent stay with us. I am curious what brought you all the way to Tallahassee from Boston, but we are happy to hear that your stay was a pleasant one.

We'll be sure to share your comments about Austin with him. He is a valued member of the team that has been here for quite a while, and will be graduating from FSU this weekend. We wish him the best in all of his future endeavors.

Try to stay warm up in Boston, and come see us again when you make it back to Tallahassee.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We were there just by coincidence, we wanted to stayed a night on our way to Alabama. What a pleasant surprise. Great location, Restaurant at the rooftop with a great view!. Staff was very helpful, rooms great, clean, big, modern. bathroom clean modern, this is a very nice hotel. I highly recommended.

If you are visiting Tallahassee this is for sure a good option to stay. It is located on the main street, near to nice restaurants, shops, nice view from the rooftop bar/restaurant. definitely Elegant.

Room Tip: If you are traveling by car, there is a FREE parking! Just a wlaking distance you will find Hotels, shooping malls and much more. There is a Starbucks in the lobby. Wifi FREE
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
JamesPRoberts, Manager at Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear George O,

Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to serve you during your trip to Alabama. We are hopeful that we were able to exceed all of your expectations and we appreciate your fantastic feedback.

Please keep us in mind when traveling through Tallahassee in the future, or feel free to visit Tallahassee just to stay with us.