The Governor's Inn was completely renovated September 2005. I would highly recommend staying here. The pros to staying at this hotel:
1) Rooms are newly renovated and very nice.
2) Staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful.
3) Great price if you are staying during the weekend
and get their special weekend package.
4) EXTREMELY convenient to all downtown areas -
within walking distance of the Capitol, Old
Capitol building and other historic downtown
5) Free valet parking.
6) Nice continental breakfast every morning (pastries
with orange juice and coffee).
7) Between 5-6 pm cocktail hour.
8) Free newspapers everyday.
The only 'con' to this place is some rooms have windows that look out to a brick building and others look out to an inside hallway....this didn't bother us one bit since we were hardly in our room anyway...
All in all, this is a very nice place to stay if you want to stay in downtown Tallhassee and be convenient to all downtown sites....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Governors Inn is a 41 room private condominium property. Room availability varies by owner. Please phone for information on our Inventory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Governors Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governor`s Hotel Tallahassee