“Quality food becomes superior with quality service”

Red Elephant Pizza & Grill
Ranked #182 of 804 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Pizza, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Red Elephant Pizza & Grill has been a Tallahassee staple for over 10 years! Our family-focused concept will impress you with our over-the-top service, made-from-scratch menu and fun atmosphere. Come in and be indulged by our mile high burgers, unique pizza, and terrific beer selection. Parents, we also have a game room for the kiddos to play in while you relax. Additionally, we have partnered with the Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee which houses sick or retired elephants and allows them to live out the remainder of their lives. We donate a portion of every kids meal sold to help feed and care for them in their later years.
Tallahassee
“Quality food becomes superior with quality service”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I just want to say that "Mallory" is as good as waiteress,s come. She is compassionate and knows how to connect with customers. My family has been in the restaurant business for years and trust me, THIS is what you want in a waitress!
She's a keeper.
Sincerely, Kristin

• Visited September 2012

“Not your adverage Pizza place!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling through Tallahassee and discovered this wonderful restaurant! It has a wide variety of food! It has pasta dishes, sandwiches, pizza, chicken wings, and the list goes on! It is very kid friendly and very casual! Our server was so friendly and the food was delicious! I highly recommend eating here, you will not be disappointed!

1 Thank Decorlady
Tallahassee, Florida
“Love the elephants”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Food is good and prices are good. Noisy with kids and gameroom. Not a romantic couples place. Yummy pizza.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank gfarmer668
Palm Coast, Florida
“Surprisingly good food”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I went there with my husband and our daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter. There is a wide selection of food, from burgers to pasta to seafood, and a full bar. We enjoyed our stay. I can heartily recommend the YaYa pasta. It came replete with fresh veggies, a nicely grilled chicken breast and a light alfredo sauce. Yummy.

• Visited July 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“It's...........ok.”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We have been listening to our friends rave about this place for quite a while and we finally decided to try it out. We get pizza about once a month and have tried most of the places in town. Quite simply, we were disappointed with the pizza we received. It was small, mostly crust, and the flavor was just average. We have talked to our friends and they say this is consistent with what they have received. I thought we would get more for our money, but it is a "gourmet" pizza so I guess you get less for more.

• Visited September 2011