“Everything Was Delicious!”

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,301 helpful votes
“Everything Was Delicious!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My family and I went here while we were visiting Tallahassee. We thought the concept of ordering was quite unique and wasn't sure how it would come out.

When we received our food, everything was exactly as ordered and piping hot! The only thing I will say there are more noodles than food, but despite that, very tasty. If we come back to Tallahassee again, we will definitely stop here again.

• Visited March 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great concept gone terribly wrong!”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Like another reviewer states it is a good idea executed badly. That pretty Mun nails it on the head. The Menu has changed from when the restaurant started serving stir fry fresh food, now it's a menu of everything and the kitchen sink with a side of grease. Nothing fresh about this joint anymore!!

Tallahassee, FL
“A quick service restaurant that actually has HEALTHFUL foods”
Reviewed November 17, 2010

This restaurant is a great concept. I have met the owner several times. He works at the newest location in Market Square. He really believes in the concept and is passionate about doing things the right way. This guy has principles about caring for his food, and for the community. A lot of restaurants toss the word "FRESH" around - this is the real deal. He told me once about how he receives his produce days sooner than supermarkets or other restaurants. And as their website mentions, they don't have freezers but they DO have Carrots. Cashews. Garlic. Scallions. Feta Cheese. Bacon. Almonds. White Cheddar. Cilantro. Raisins. Basil. Jalapenos. Mushrooms. Tomatoes. Broccoli. Red Peppers. Corn. Zucchini. Onion. Green Peppers. Spinach. Water Chestnuts. Black Beans.

Here's how it works: You pick your starch - rice, noodles or brown rice, BLACK RICE and QUINOA - VERY HEALTHY - where else can you get this stuff??? You pick your protein (Chicken, Shrimp, Scallops etc - I don't eat meat so I haven't paid attention to the rest) all the veggies you want and one of their homemade sauces. I'm impressed everytime, and I get a little more adventurous everytime, and I have never been disappointed.

tallahassee, florida
“Losing their edge, but still good.”
Reviewed August 23, 2010

The staff doesn't respond well when they're told a mistake has been made with your order.
And that is a MAJOR change from when the first two sites opened. I mean, it IS on the receipt, but it's not in the bowl (see, look for yourself!)
The menus (changed often) seem to have gotten away from getting a few things right EVERY time to trying to confuse and distract with choices that are now best prepared in mediocrity.
I still love the variety afforded you by ingredients and sauces (you can make an Italian, Mexican, Asian dish just by choice.)

Michigan
“Excellent Food - Great for lunch!”
Reviewed May 21, 2010

I've never tried anything here that I haven't liked! You can change your meal every time you go with the variety of sauces they offer - my favorite is the Sweet & Spicy. Their small rice bowls provide enough food that I always end up with a to-go box. They are friendly and fast - perfect for the lunch hour when you need to be back at work in less than 1 hour. Also great for group lunches!

1 Thank SeaAlot