“Very good but we do not recommend the Roast Beef”
Review of Freshroots Kitchen

Freshroots Kitchen
Ranked #48 of 872 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed March 13, 2017

The soup, sandwiches and salads are very good. BUT the Roast Beef is not sliced it is kind of ground or frizzed and the consistency/texture is just not good for ME, Others might like it - but I am not one of em. The coffee is good, and the rest of the meals we have had there have been VERY good so all I would say is avoid the roast beef.

1  Thank fireman452

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

LOVED this place! The food is fresh & delicious for sure! I can't wait to come back and try another yummy salad. It was also so nice to get a coupon at my first visit, towards my next.....good thinking! Yum, yum, yum!

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

So it's not the easiest place to find (it's tucked into the back of an office building) but I would go back in a heartbeat. They have delicious sandwiches, soups and salads. Very clean and friendly and helpful staff. Yum.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I happened to stop here for breakfast, and I left full and satisfied! It's casual dining, but it is very clean, friendly staff and the food was delicious. Very, very reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We ate lunch on a Wednesday afternoon and enjoyed the Chicken Salad salad and Roast Beef sandwich. Both were very good, though it would have been nice to have a little garnish with the sandwich because it looked very plain on the dish. Crackers with the chicken salad would have been nice but they had bags of chips for purchase instead. They server Lucky Goat, a local coffee which is wonderful. It's counter service and they were very nice. We will return.