“Tallahassee visit”

Ranked #17 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Moses Lake, WA
“Tallahassee visit”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were in Tallahassee to visit a grand daughter whose is attending FSU. This facility was close to her apartment and the university. It has clean rooms, was quiet with helpful staff and close to good places to eat.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear MAPE300, I thank you for your kind review and It is very gratifying that you had a very comfortable stay with us. This is what we thrive for. Please call me directly on 850-656-6312 or email me on mparmar59@comcast.net for all your future stays and it will be my pleasure to make your reservations .

Mike Parmar (GM)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
hilton head island sc, United States
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Was in town for a meeting and had no intention of staying the night.At the last moment and really did not wish to drive for five hours so started looking for a place. All the locations on Apalachee parkway were asking $120 and above but the Best western gave me the best rate under $90. When got to the place i was really taken aback with quite location just of the main road. The front desk person was very friendly and assisted me with finding a great place to have dinner. The room was very nice and clean which is important to me.The breakfast was good and i am sure i will stay here again if i need to in Tallahassee again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Ms Katie, I thank you for your review. I truly appreciate your feed back and hope to see you back soon. Please call me at 850-656-6312 or email at mparmar59@comcast.net. Thank you once again.

Jacksonville fl, United States
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Lets start with the check in. Fast and pain free with a free upgrade.Next the lobby , tastefully decorated and huge. Next the room , exterior entrance so i was happy that i could park my car outside my room and didn't have to tow all my bags . Next the room .Larger then most hotel rooms i have stayed in and was clean with a sofa and a new tv with a desk.The bed was really comfortable with lots of pillows.Next the morning breakfast, lots of variety with real eggs , waffles ,biscuits and gravy etc etc i was very satisfied.The lady at check out was efficient and always smiling making small talk while the check out process took place . All in all a good stay

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Guest , I thank you for your review. It is always our aim to have satisfied guests and we look forward to seeing you back. Please call me on 850-656-6312 or e mail me at mparmar59@comcast.net and it will be. My pleasure to make your reservations. Mike Parmar (GM)
tallahassee, United States
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed here as our house was getting renovated . I really loved this hotel. the beds were really comfortable and the room was clean with fresh odor.The staff went out of their way to make our stay a great one.The breakfast was more then what we expected at the room rate it was a bargain.Did i mention the tv??? Biger then the one we have at home with plenty of channels.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Ms Rene, I thank you for your kind review.Your feedback is very important to us as this our best learning tool .Please contact me on 850-656-6312 or email me at mparmar59@comcast.net an i will be happy to make your reservations for all your future stays.

Orange Park
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well maintained and the free hot breakfast was very tasty. This hotel is very conveniently located and easy to get too. I would highly recommend.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Ms Samantha, I thank you for your kind review. As always we thrive to have completely satisfied guests. Please contact me on 850-656-6312 or email me at mparmar59@comcast.net for all your future stays and it will be my pleasure to make your reservations

Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2014

good stay and will be a regular as of now . the shopping was good and the location was good. the central place with many things to do, the staff went out of their way.the breakfast was also good and the front desk was very helpful

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Guest, I thank you for your review. It is very gratifying to have a well satisfied guest . Please call me on 850-656-6312 or email me at mparmar59@comcast.net for all your future stays

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I was traveling through tallahassee on my way to Jacksonville for a business trip, I was entirely to tired to keep on driving so I decided to stay at a Best Western Pride Inn. As soon as I arrived at the hotel I was greeted with a very friendly front desk staff who gave me a free upgrade in my room, they helped me choose an excellent place to eat very close to the hotel as well. When I checked in the room it was more than I expected, it was clean and the although it is an exterior corridor property it was very well maintained, clean and safe. The hot breakfast in the morning was also a surprise as it was great value for the 70$ I paid for the room. I must say I stay at many hotels in my line of work and this is definitely a hotel I will be staying at next time I am in tallahassee for business or during football season. I highly recommend this to anybody visiting the area!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Mr Mike , I thank you for your review and I am sincerely glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you back soon .Please call me directly on 850-656-6312 or email me at mparmar59@comcast.net and I will be glad to make your reservation. Mike Parmar (GM)