“2-story hotel”

Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed this hotel for 2 nights. I didn't drive in the states, so I used a taxi for transportaion.
It's a 2-story hotel, but don't have elevator. I reccomend if you have big suitcase, you should request 1st floor. Hotel is located in the quiet place.
The room was quite normal. Air conditioner fan is little bit noisy but didn't bother my sleep.
There are Wendy's and Sandwich shop in walking distance. And it was about 10 minutes for another small shopping mall. There are home electric appliance shops and chinese restaurant.
Morning breakfast room is not so big, it may be better to go early.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Trenton0114, I thank you for your review. knowing your opinion gives us the opportunity to improve. Please contact me for all your future stays

Reviewed June 14, 2013

we forgot our laptop in the room and only after we got home did i realised this. i called the hotel and as soon as i gave my name to the manager she stated " i know you are calling about your laptop and i have been trying yo contact you but a guess you must still be on the road". the hotel mailed me my item at no cost and i felt that this is customer service 101. the stay was very nice and would here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Powerplayer_13, I thank you for your review. It is our company and mine in particular policy to make each guest stay a great one. Your personal property is yours and we take pride in the honesty of all our personal here at the property.Please do not hesitate to call me for all your future stays.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

we opted to try out this place based on the location and rates. not dissapointed in any way . clean rooms with a very customer friendly staff. the breakfast was more then expected considering the raes. we will stay here again

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kathy p

Dear KathyP, we thank you for your honest review and i am gratified that you enjoyed your stay with us as this what we thrive for. Thank you once again

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My family was relocating from the Tallahassee area and I needed a hotel to stay in for one week so that my children could finish school. I found a discount through Orbitz and chose this location for convenience and price. I was mostly satisfied with the stay as it was clean and worked well for our commute. The breakfast is okay if you like greasy sausage and powdered eggs every morning. My real disatisfaction came when I returned and discovered that Orbitz had charged me twice on my visa. Orbitz has not resolved this and is saying that the hotel states that I stayed in two rooms. I am disputing the charge with my Visa as fraud. I am horrified that a hotel would do this.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Guest , as we have discussed on many of our conversations, this reservation was made thru ORBITZ which is a third party website. As i have tried to explain to you , your credit card was charged by ORBITZ and not us.ORBITZ gave us their credit card which we charged.It was ORBITZ that refused to cancel the reservation .
As it was past their cancellation period. Since you made the reservation with them , we have absolute no control over their policies

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Big clean rooms, and a nice breakfast included. Hotel staff very accommodating and willing to please. Had no issues with check-in, internet, extra towels, etc. Value priced hotel with mid-priced hotel amenities.
Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Parking spaces are very small, ample parking in the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
biztraveller14, General Manager at Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest , I thank you for your kind review.It is always gratifying to have a happy guest. Please contact me directly for all your future stays.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this location, very nice location and good value for $$$. The room was very huge and CLEAN.The overall stay was beyond reproach and check out was very fast. we did partake in the breakfast and was very good as well, the whole setting of this hotel was good. Even though it is in down town but being located just off the main road it has a country feel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Esteemed Guest, I thank you for your kind review. Having a satisfied guest is our goal . Please contact me directly for all your future stays in Tallahassee

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stay at Best Westerns when we travel because of past histories and this one did not disappoint. The room we had was on the lower floor and was clean, and other than a little noisier than usual a/c unit was quiet from outside noise. The breakfast had a good selection with plenty of room to eat. We used the outdoor pool and boy did the water feel good. Great hotel value and will use again when in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: We like ground floor being able to park outside the room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest , thank you for your review, this is what we thrive for . It is my firm belief that a happy guest is a returning guest. we look forward to seeing you back soon