Best Western Tallahassee-Downtown Inn & Suites
$129
$114
Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortSuites
$99
$144
$137
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$74
QualityInn
$124
Hampton.com
$120
$110
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
$124
$104
Aloft.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanbest westernshot breakfastclose to downtownking suitewafflesapalachee parkwayfree breakfastchecking outgreat place to stayupon checkcoffee makernew orleanshousekeeping staffparking lotfront desk clerkkohls
Reviewed March 30, 2013

If you need just a place to rest your head this place is great.... But if you need a pillow, sheet, or blanket for the pull out couch forget it. They don't have it! Conditioner, well, they don't have that either. What they do have is other angry customers looking for sheets. Etc. in the lobby creating uncomfortable ruckus. The two trips I took to the lobby were greeted by angry customers yelling for a refund, demanding a non present manager. Kinda scary lobby. However, I needed a place to stay. The rooms were clean and at the time that's ll that really mattered. I won't be back unless there's a very urgent need for a very very basic place to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Jenny J
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good place to stay. Rooms were clean, staff was very helpful especially after I left an item in the room when I checked out. When I got home I called the hotel but had to call back in the morning when the manager was on duty. I was pleasantly surprised when he called me to say that they had found the item and were shipping it to me. He called me back when he had shipped it and said I would receive it by Saturday. Since there are so many dishonest people in this world, I was most surprised when he call me. Mike, the manager, went over and above. Room was clean, breakfast was good and Mike is great. I would certainly stay there again. Thank you Mike!.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Hidden behind a Verizen store on the main road to Tallahassee is a gem of a BW. Large 100 year old live oaks and Spanish style make you think you are entering your own Casa. The rooms are large and spacious. Both my adult children work at FSU and Famu so this is very conveniant for us. I have stayed here 15 nights on four different visits this year and the service has been cosistantly good. The thing I like the most is the price of the room. I have stayed at many other BW's and paid a lot more for a lot less. If your coming to Tally this is the "Best" place to stay!

Room Tip: suites on the North side in back are away from the busy entrance. I won't give a room # because I want it when I come back.
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I was kinda nervous when we pulled up because you had to check in through a little window outside. We got checked in and in our room and I was pleasantly surprised! It was very clean and spacious!! We arrived at 1 A.M. eastern time so all we did was sleep. Didn't eat breakfast because we were too tired to get up. :) the lady at check out was super sweet and made sure everything was ok with our room. If we pass through again we will stay there!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've stayed at the inn on Apalachee Pkwy twice recently (most recently Mar 2013). Both times I was impressed by the cleanliness and comfort of the king suite, with the mini comforts of homes (fridge, microwave, coffee pot). For a traveler, the complimentary breakfast is always appreciated and the staff worked to keep it clean/picked up. The bed was very comfortable, and the living/sitting room area good.