All reviewswaffle housemicrowave and fridgeroom was cleanwafflesplace to stayplenty of hot waterbed and pillowsfront desk personhot breakfasttallahassee areainterstatebackroadsfsucapital
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this older motel is. The room was spotless. I wanted to take the bed and pillows home with me, they were ultra comfy. The location is very convenient being right at an interstate 10 exit. Very nice for the price!

• Stayed: March 2013
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thanks for your nice comment and we are very happy that you like our place .Please come see us again if you come this way.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed 1 night traveling from Louisiana to Daytona Beach.
This is an older Best Western but well maintained & at a very reasonable price.
The location is really good & close to many shopping & restaraunts.
The breakfast was typical Best Western but the facilities were clean & neat.
We were very satisfied with our stay, large room plenty of hot water.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thanks for your response come see us again

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Our vehicle had broken down on our way to Orlando, Florida very late at night, it was dark and pouring down sheets of rain. My husband and I were tired (after driving non-stop from Colorado in horrible weather) and we were very frustrated and a bit upset. The night manager at the Best Western Seminole Inn was very understanding and kind when we called to check to see if there were any rooms available. He had said not to worry and just get there when we can and a room will be waiting for us. Upon arrival he let us know where the tow truck can drop off the truck and checked us in as fast as he was able to do. The next the morning, I was up for breakfast and bumped into several of the staff members which were all very professional, courteous, accommodating and friendly. Overall, the staff took great care of us from the time we called them to get a room up until we left the next day to the Tire Plus shop (also a great and friendly place). The room was very clean and the breakfast choices were nice (sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffles, oatmeal, dry cereal, breads, bagels, fruit, coffee, juice, milk). The price was very affordable. If he ever visit Tallahassee or get stuck there, we would definetly stay at this specific hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 8506562938.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I were passing through Tallahassee on our way to Miami. We arrived late and departed early. The room was very clean, they even had the remote control in a little container indicating the it had been cleaned. I loved that! Our check in/check out was very smooth and quick and the staff were extremely nice despite the late hour.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Good price and friendly staff. Close to highway.

Not dingy at all.

Breakfast had sausage, egg patties, and biscuits (along with fruit, cereal, etc).

Had no problems with y midnight check in and crack of dawn check out.

Wifi worked well.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple