All reviews waffle house microwave and fridge room was clean waffles place to stay plenty of hot water bed and pillows front desk person hot breakfast tallahassee area interstate backroads fsu capital
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My family often travels through Tallahassee to go to Orlando. This is a really nice location. It's an older place but it is worth the money. The staff at the hotel is amazing, very friendly, I have to do at least 200 characters so I have to keep typing. But this hotel is really nice the prices are good and I will continue to stay at this hotel when I travel through florida

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 8506562938.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and stocked. Freshly painted and updated. WiFi was weak and couldn't connect. Beds were comfortable. Didn't eat breakfast but the coffee was good.Overall its a good place for a good price. Nothing fancy but clean and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Location was good and convenient. Room was "where" I had requested. Room was okay but freezer door was torn off. No Hardwire access to Internet and WiFi was so weak at our room that laptop would not connect. Otherwise nice enough. Breakfast items were minimal in quality and eating area itself was an "after-thought" because we ended up having to eat at a bar facing a wall. At least put something on the wall besides the wallpaper to stare at. Still a good value but nothing special. Location for us was why we picked this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Redliner57

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was an excellent deal! We were on the 14th motel of a 5,500 mile road trip, and we were delighted with this hotel. It was just off the expressway, and I was initially concerned about noise - there was none! The price was unbelievably good. The room was very clean and comfortable, the employees were polite, I may have even met the owner, who was a charming gentleman, showing sincere interest in our stay. Breakfast was adequate, but not as good as some BW hotels. However, as I said, the price was great. We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: There was no fitness center. Just completed the question to get the review accepted.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Staff are friendly. The room appeared to have had a few upgrades: tv, dressers & night stands. Housekeeping did a good job, but I still (wanted to) wear flip flops. The sofa (king bed non smoking room) looked a bit used (I placed the extra towels on it) it had broken springs unknown until you sat on it.
The bed was comfortable & clean (it's a shame this has to be added now days!)
The bathroom was clean.

Breakfast selection: waffles, pastries, yogurt, no eggs.

For the amount we paid, I would say we got what we paid for.

• Stayed: October 2012
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

I am sorry you are not happy with stay. Your input is always welcome.