All reviewswaffle housemicrowave and fridgeroom was cleanwafflesplace to stayplenty of hot waterbed and pillowsfront desk personhot breakfasttallahassee areainterstatebackroadsfsucapital
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Like all other places to stay in Tallahassee, the motel is old and in need of renovation. Howvever, it is very clean and the rooms are spacious. It is right off I-10 and the pet fee is only $10. There are not many areas to walk your dog.
The hotel clerk was customer friendly and polite.

• Stayed: September 2012
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 8506562938.

Chuni Parbhu
Manager
BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Easy access to and from the highway. Parking right outside our door.
This met the need for a cheap place to sleep after the first leg of a 22 hour drive. It is no frills, but our room was clean, the A/C cooled the room quickly and we had a mini fridge to keep our drinks & snacks cold until we got back on the road.
Others had our same idea, because the parking lot was full the next morning and the other guests were friendly and considerate as we were packing our cars.
Breakfast was very bland, but if all you need is coffee, yogurt, a bagel and some juice, you are good to go.
Doors on outside of hotel, unsure of safety when we checked in, but no problems.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Chuni Parbhu
Manager
BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This motel renovated about 2 yrs ago and still looks new, the check in staff very frindly and accomadating. the breakfast was very good the only thing missing was the gravy. Pleanty of room to park over size rigs and a conveinent store next door.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My second visit to the Best Western Seminole was just as good as the first time. Nice clean quiet rooms. Very nice desk people. WiFi works in the room.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Basic room.Not fancy but clean. Recently painted and renovated. Desk person could not find my reservation right away but did and apologized profusely. I didn't find it that big of a problem but appreciated his concern. Quiet and dark room -- good for sleeping. Basic continental breakfast -- nothing fancy. I would have thrown out the old oranges if it had been my responsibility. Not really a Best Western. I know it is called that but it isn't.

Room Tip: Rooms are all accessible from the outside.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple