“The Best for the Buck”

Ranked #32 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Brownsville, Texas
“The Best for the Buck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

This motel renovated about 2 yrs ago and still looks new, the check in staff very frindly and accomadating. the breakfast was very good the only thing missing was the gravy. Pleanty of room to park over size rigs and a conveinent store next door.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Largo, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

My second visit to the Best Western Seminole was just as good as the first time. Nice clean quiet rooms. Very nice desk people. WiFi works in the room.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Petersburg PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Basic room.Not fancy but clean. Recently painted and renovated. Desk person could not find my reservation right away but did and apologized profusely. I didn't find it that big of a problem but appreciated his concern. Quiet and dark room -- good for sleeping. Basic continental breakfast -- nothing fancy. I would have thrown out the old oranges if it had been my responsibility. Not really a Best Western. I know it is called that but it isn't.

Room Tip: Rooms are all accessible from the outside.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EVGR
Naubinway, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

We recently stayed at this motel after being on the road for three days. When traveling with a dog, guest are quite often put in a substandard room in "dog row". Not so at this Best Western. We had a king bed and very nice accommodations. The area for walking dogs was great with plenty of area. Not too far from restaurants which was another plus. The only reason it did not receive a five was the breakfast. Yes, it was a hot breakfast, if you like gravy and biscuits or precooked strange looking eggs.

Room Tip: I always check Trip Advisor before any trip. There have only been a few cases where I questioned the...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank CBYooper
Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

We picked up a hotel coupon book at the welcome center and glad we did. We got the room at a great price, it was very clean, great service, couldn't be happier with the stay and hope to stay there again one day. Very pleased with this Inn, don't go by the low price or you will miss a great stay. Low prices are not good during games and big events.

Room Tip: We were toward the front on the left side and had no problems with noise even though we were close t...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Janice R
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

We booked our room for $49 and I was extremely leary....you get what you pay for after all...but I was wrong. We definitely got more than we paid for this time.our room was spotless and looked like it had just been remodeled. The hotel is directly across from the antique car museum which was perfect for our stay. We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Mrs_Burton32809
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2012
Thanks for your review and appreciate you like our place. See you in near future.

Chuni Parbhu
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2011

Long day of driving from West Tennessee. I decided to go past the major part of Tallahassee just in case work traffic was bad the next morning. I thought I had gone to far when there was the Best Western sign. I had read several good reviews on the chain and decided to check it out. The desk clerk was very helpful on finding food and giving me directions to the restaurants. There is road construction right in front of the hotel but I never heard it the next morning until I got out front. The room was spotless. Had all the little things people look for now, microwave, refigerator and coffee maker. Very comfortable and quiet. Wish I had gone that way home and stayed there again.

Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank WestTennesseeNanc
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 8506562938.

Chuni Parbhu