“Great area for dogs!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #33 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We recently stayed at this motel after being on the road for three days. When traveling with a dog, guest are quite often put in a substandard room in "dog row". Not so at this Best Western. We had a king bed and very nice accommodations. The area for walking dogs was great with plenty of area. Not too far from restaurants which was another plus. The only reason it did not receive a five was the breakfast. Yes, it was a hot breakfast, if you like gravy and biscuits or precooked strange looking eggs.

Room Tip: I always check Trip Advisor before any trip. There have only been a few cases where I questioned the...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Carol B
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We picked up a hotel coupon book at the welcome center and glad we did. We got the room at a great price, it was very clean, great service, couldn't be happier with the stay and hope to stay there again one day. Very pleased with this Inn, don't go by the low price or you will miss a great stay. Low prices are not good during games and big events.

Room Tip: We were toward the front on the left side and had no problems with noise even though we were close t...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Janice R
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We booked our room for $49 and I was extremely leary....you get what you pay for after all...but I was wrong. We definitely got more than we paid for this time.our room was spotless and looked like it had just been remodeled. The hotel is directly across from the antique car museum which was perfect for our stay. We will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Mrs_Burton32809
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Thanks for your review and appreciate you like our place. See you in near future.

Reviewed January 2, 2011

Long day of driving from West Tennessee. I decided to go past the major part of Tallahassee just in case work traffic was bad the next morning. I thought I had gone to far when there was the Best Western sign. I had read several good reviews on the chain and decided to check it out. The desk clerk was very helpful on finding food and giving me directions to the restaurants. There is road construction right in front of the hotel but I never heard it the next morning until I got out front. The room was spotless. Had all the little things people look for now, microwave, refigerator and coffee maker. Very comfortable and quiet. Wish I had gone that way home and stayed there again.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank WestTennesseeNanc
Semi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 8506562938.

Manager
BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn

Reviewed November 14, 2010

We booked this room for the FSU game and were a bit skeptical due to other Best Westerns we've stayed at. We will return and make this our hotel of choice when traveling to Tallahassee. The staff from the desk to house keeping is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were spotless and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel is just off of I-10 and a direct shot to downtown; easy on/off access. Gas station and waffle house within walking distance. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank reno4fsu

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Manager
BEST WESTERN Seminole Inn

Reviewed September 24, 2010

My mother and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night, since we were only in town for a funeral. Negatives - The beds were uncomfortable and I had a backache the entire next day. We brought our own pillows, thankfully, because their pillows were extremely flat. The towels had black stains on them, and the bathroom had dirt and grime everywhere. I was afraid to take my shoes off in the shower.

Positives - Location - very close to the interstate and restaurants. It was also very cheap compared to other hotels nearby. (But like my mom always said, "You get what you pay for!"). They did try to update the room by adding a flatscreen TV, mini-coffee pot and a mini-fridge, all of which I have no complaints about. The A/C was loud but produced very cold air.

I gave them a somewhat unfavorable review when asked to complete a survey. After I completed my survey, the hotel manager emailed me apologizing for my inconveniences. Then, I noticed a $10 CHARGE on my credit card the next day. When I called, the manager said it was because a pillow was missing in the room! I would never take a hotel pillow, especially not these extremely deflated ones! I will say that the manager was polite and quick to remove the charge, but I agree with another review here - be wary of the cleaning staff!!!

Overall, I would probably have paid a little more money and stayed at a more comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2010

The hotel is located about 10 minutes drive from downtown Tallahassee. I found Tallahassee a disapointing location but the staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. The pool is a good size and borders open fields on one side.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple