“Love It!”

Beverly Hills, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love It!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I go there often they have a large range in food choices and it all is generally good. The service is good and always checking on you. You can watch any sporting event that is is on TV, cable or Satellite. Football, Hockey, Basketball, baseball, golf, etc...

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Don L

Crawfordville, Florida, United States
“Pretty good”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have found that it depends on who is cooking as to how good the food is, lol. Some of their cooks do better than others. For what you get, it's just pretty average. We do go there a lot because it has good food and it is very convenient.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My favorite is the Cheesburger Wrap, but they have other things too. They cook everything, it's not institutional food, even though it's mainly sandwiches, they have meals. Service is usually good and the Iced Tea is about the best in town (Community Coffee/Tea). Very Friendly, lots of TVs for sports.

Okeechobee
“Good value”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Beef's has a good menu of choices and the prices are fair. Their chicken caesar salads are always a good choice.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Super good wings; great assortment of sandwiches”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Beef O'Brady's is one of the few chain restaurants that is so casual and relaxed it creates the impression of your favorite neighborhood bar and grill. In fact, it was several years after I became qa local patron that I learned it was a chain.

I rated Beef's four stars because I was mainly thinking about their chicken wings which are among the best I've eaten anywhere based on their sauces and rubs (new). I like my wings hot, but not killer hot and I like them that way not for the heat but because of the flavor created by the hot peppers. I made the mistake one time of ordering their nuclear wings. When I did, the server's eyes widened and she asked if I had eaten them before. No amount of talking could convince me to change my mind. I got through five of the eight wings before I was forced to throw in the towel. The nuclear sauce is extremely heavy with habenero pepper, a flavor I don't particularly care for and the pepper ranks quite high on the Scotus scale. The regular hot sauce is also a habanero sauce but not nearly as intense or overpowering as the nuclear sauce. Lately , I've been getting my wings with a blacken rub and the hot sauce on the side. I like my wings fried crispy and prefer all flapper (flats). Beef's cooks them perfectly and they use high quality chicken which is the key to great wings.

They have a varied selection of sandwiches, burgers and other dishes with the Waterson Sandwich being one of my favorites. It's loaded with thinly sliced roast beef and lettuce with a special sauce that gives it a unique flavor.

With a selection of soups and salads Beef has something for almost anyone regardless of their preferences. If there's a problem with this restaurant it's that the menu is so varied and inviting it takes a while to make up your mind what you're going to have.

Visited January 2013