“Good value”

Cuisines: American
Okeechobee
“Good value”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Beef's has a good menu of choices and the prices are fair. Their chicken caesar salads are always a good choice.

Visited April 2013

Tallahassee, Florida
“Super good wings; great assortment of sandwiches”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Beef O'Brady's is one of the few chain restaurants that is so casual and relaxed it creates the impression of your favorite neighborhood bar and grill. In fact, it was several years after I became qa local patron that I learned it was a chain.

I rated Beef's four stars because I was mainly thinking about their chicken wings which are among the best I've eaten anywhere based on their sauces and rubs (new). I like my wings hot, but not killer hot and I like them that way not for the heat but because of the flavor created by the hot peppers. I made the mistake one time of ordering their nuclear wings. When I did, the server's eyes widened and she asked if I had eaten them before. No amount of talking could convince me to change my mind. I got through five of the eight wings before I was forced to throw in the towel. The nuclear sauce is extremely heavy with habenero pepper, a flavor I don't particularly care for and the pepper ranks quite high on the Scotus scale. The regular hot sauce is also a habanero sauce but not nearly as intense or overpowering as the nuclear sauce. Lately , I've been getting my wings with a blacken rub and the hot sauce on the side. I like my wings fried crispy and prefer all flapper (flats). Beef's cooks them perfectly and they use high quality chicken which is the key to great wings.

They have a varied selection of sandwiches, burgers and other dishes with the Waterson Sandwich being one of my favorites. It's loaded with thinly sliced roast beef and lettuce with a special sauce that gives it a unique flavor.

With a selection of soups and salads Beef has something for almost anyone regardless of their preferences. If there's a problem with this restaurant it's that the menu is so varied and inviting it takes a while to make up your mind what you're going to have.

Visited January 2013
tallahasse,florida
“Beed O' Bradys”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

beef o' bradys is a great place to relax and watch football but it can be a little slow also mit can be a little plricy but the food is outstanding for a pub

• Visited October 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Tasty enough, but slow”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I go here a lot for Share Nights, and school game gatherings. When you have a large group, they can't handle it, even when you give them enough notice. I go only because they have been very supportive of the schools.

Visited August 2012
“It was Okay”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nice, family oriented restaurant with not much going on. Limited menu, largely comprised of greasy foods that make the smell of fryer grease stick to your clothes.

The food was okay, but again..limited. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Seems like too many tables pushed into a small area.

Visited July 2012