“Love the Soups”
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Ranked #132 of 872 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed January 1, 2016

I love their soups; especially the tomato bisque. The atmosphere is modern casual. Order at the counter and then your meal is brought to you at the table. They give out large souvenir cups that you get to keep when you order a drink which is nice because you can refill your drink on your way out the door.

Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

Fresh, delicious soup and sandwiches! I agree, this is like an upscale Panera! We all were very impressed with taste of the food and it was reasonably priced too!

Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

We were driving through the area on our way back to the Pan-Handle we decided to meet our son for dinner and he suggested Newk's. What a great place! The workers were very nice, the food was delicious, everything very clean (bathrooms, floors, tables etc..) We will definitely come back when we are in Tallahassee. BTW we loved the "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" cups, Christmas Tree, and Christmas Music!

Reviewed November 9, 2015

Great menu options,various soups of the day, sandwiches, pizza and all done well.
I had the grilled turkey sandwich with crab and corn chowder, excellent, soup had nice spiciness, know it was real crab as I found tiny piece of shell in my soup.
To top it off Keruig coffee selections.
Plastic cups said Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
This company isn't afraid of supporting Christmas.. This will be my go to place to eat.

Reviewed November 4, 2015

My wife and I go shopping in Tallahassee twice a month and we always try to schedule these outings around lunch at Newks Eatery. The staff is warm and friendly, the food is always yummy and the place is clean and inviting. My favorite is the Italian Supreme Deluxe pizza and my wife loves the Mediterranian. I also like the fact that the kitchen is openly visible and you can see the staff prpearing your goodies. We are creatures of habit and enjoy our visits there to be on a consistant level of dining pleasure.