“'Always had deicious food and good service here'.”
Review of Sage

Sage
Reserve with OpenTable
Sage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 830 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Sage is a small restaurant which serves continental food with an elegant flair! Everything I have ever had to eat here , from lunch, brunch to dinner has not disappointed me. Cheerful and prompt service.... the decor is a struggle between bistro and ciner... It needs a professional touch... Outside dining is small but comfortable. Bon Appetit!

Reviewed August 4, 2010

We had brunch last Sunday at sage. Corned beef hash and eggs husard were outstanding. Julia gave wonderful service. The only downside of sage is tacky furnishings.

Reviewed July 25, 2010

Sage is one of our favorite Tallahassee restaurants. It's a small restaurant, with only about 12 tables inside and a small patio area outside. The indoor atmosphere doesn't match the type of food served (black and white checked floor with diner looking tables and chairs), but don't let that fool you.
Nothing on the menu disappoints. The blue cheese risotto is to die for. The onion soup is delicious (and vegetarian). I don't eat meat, and the chef has always been more than happy to whip up something meatless for me if there isn't anything on the menu.
The menu changes every week, so there's always something new to try.
Sage is definitely one of the top ten restaurants in Tallahassee. Personally, I like it better than Mozaik, Cypress, and Food Glorious Food.
The last time my husband were there, we had soup, two appetizers, two dinners, and one dessert (and one soda) and it was less that $70! Best deal in town for a high-end restaurant.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

Sage has great food. Service everywhere in Tallahassee is deficient, but I haven't found it to be especially worse here than elsewhere. The atmosphere is sort-of diner-ish. However, if you care about the best food above all else, then Sage is it (or very close anyway).

Reviewed December 19, 2009

Service was terrible. Sat us near the door. We waited an hour for our food. And then the food was cold!! Need I say more??? Never again!