All reviews remodeled rooms front desk clerk room was clean waffles continental breakfast upon check enjoyed my stay great customer service cookies dresser fsu cleanliness
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Where else can you stay for $51 and get a hot breakfast with biscuits, sausage gravy, waffles, fresh fruit, decent coffee, and a wide selection of juices, breads, and muffins? The room was spacious, bed was comfy, and shower had great pressure. There was just one problem, the cleaning staff didn’t seem to clean or replenish supplies on both days I was there. Customer care is tops, though - they waived one night to compensate. Overall, this is a good place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Don C, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Thanks for the great review. I am sorry to hear that we did not replenish your room during your stay. I have disucssed this with my housekeeping manager and we are addressing it with the staff.

I am thrilled to hear you loved our breakfast. We try to make sure there are enough choices for everyone at breakfast.

We hope you choose us again when you make a trip to Tallahassee!!!

Reviewed April 12, 2018

The room was clean and the mattress was excellent. The in-room coffee maker would not work, I notified the front desk at 7:40pm and was told they will resolve. I never heard back from the desk again, no one came to replace the coffee maker.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Please accept my apologizes that no one came and replaced your coffee maker. Sometimes things break, but we should have done a much better job of correcting the issue.

I do appreciate your feedback, without hearing from the guests we can't improve when we do have issues.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

As a salesman I travel to North Florida often and whenever I am in Tallahassee I always stay here. My experiences have been fantastic! Everyone at the front desk is great and the rooms are perfect! Bathrooms are clean and updated. TV is new and they carry all the main channels (surprising how many hotels still don’t have over 20 channels). Some King rooms have a desk and chair which is a nice add. Located minutes away from every major chain restaurant.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rafael B

Thanks for the glowing review.

We have made a lot of changes and made a concerned effort to ensure we are meeting and exceeding guest expectations. It is great to know that our efforts are paying off.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed April 8, 2018

Best hotel i have stayed in period thus far ever. Although housekeeping never brought me new towels and rags everything else was exceptional

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I am sorry that we failed to deliver towels to your room, my housekeeping manager has already addressed that with the staff.

We are glad to hear that your overall stay was exceptional. It is great to know that all the hard work we are putting in is showing through!!