“Convenient and fun hotel location”

Bistro 27 at Holiday Inn Tallahassee North
Ranked #198 of 873 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed November 8, 2016

It is getting harder to find budget priced hotels with bar/restaurant on site, so I always appreciate finding one. So much more convenient than having to go find somewhere to eat in an unfamiliar place. I enjoyed the drinks and atmosphere of this friendly establishment. The philly steak sandwich was also very good, though a bit overly greasy.

Reviewed November 7, 2016

The dinner menu is limited. Our group of 11 was told there was only one chef and one waitress that night so things were going to be slow (they were correct). There was only 1 other person in the restaurant I could see. Half our party got their meal in about 45 minutes, the other half waited another 10 minutes. We weren't in a hurry so it wasn't a huge problem but still.... The food was OK (I had Monterey Chicken).
The breakfast buffet is nice and they will cook your eggs to order. I was surprised to see the hash browns were the same as the potato cakes from Arbys. We did have to retrieve our checks as the waitress never brought them to the table.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Small group of colleagues decided to have a planning meeting here at this restaurant. It wasn't noisy, very comfortable and now one of most FAVORITE places. Plenty of parking and very kind staff.

Reviewed June 28, 2016

Had a dinner meal from here, along with wine, which was excellent. Delivered hot and fresh, wine was chilled just right, service was friendly, and the food was outstanding.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

Very quiet and the service was very good.. The atmosphere was great... The food was great.. My husband and I had great sandwiches... There is wide range of food to choose from..