Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
$249
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$144
Quality Inn & Suites-Capital District(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$119
QualityInn
$139
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$57
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$125
BestWestern.com
$179
$159
All reviewsbasketball courtsmall lakefishing polespark like settinglovely lakegreat hotelpots and pansliving roomking suitefull kitchenwafflesfree breakfastquiet areanew orleansnice poolwaffle makeroff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was a great stay for our 2014 Family Reunion. The staff was excellent. The price was right and the rooms were excellent too. Can not say enough good things about our stay. We booked 22 rooms and had 80 plus family members. Lots of room to move around in and a media room for the kids and adults to watch videos and soccer. The whole staff rocks....

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank karenbW6472KY
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Recently we visited Tallahassee so that our son could partake in a Lax camp at FSU. While there my younger son and I stayed at this hotel. It was our first time sating at a Staybridge Suite, we normally stay at Marriots. From the staff, the gorgeous view and the amenities, our experience with the hotel was FANTASTIC! Not only were we greeted by a friendly staff member anytime we moved throughout the hotel, my son had basketball, a pool, soccer, fishing, many choices right there on site. The location was perfect for all we needed to do. Had I known it was pet friendly, I would have brought our dog. They offer complimentary breakfast, which only certain Marriots offer, we use the laundry facilities when traveling due to our children playing travel lacrosse and not only was your laundry facility stocked with plenty of washers and dryers next to the work out room, so that we could watch television while doing laundry, it was FREE! Then the icing not he experience was that between the hours of 5:30-7:30 they offer a "happy hour" which includes a light dinner and beer and wine... again FREE. We have stayed at some of the finest hotels during our travels aside from Marriot, and this hotel not only had great prices, but the amenities make a five star hotel look insufficient with what they after and their customer service! I am uncertain if all Satybridge hotels are this amazing, but this particular one has made me a HUGE FAN and my family as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cher30acre
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel was Very clean and new. Rooms are well appointed. Comfortable bed and bedding. The location is quiet. Hotel has outgoing, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend and we are quite picky about where we stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cajunsx2
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Southwestern Florida. I choose it while en route while easting dinner because it was near I-10 and we expected to arrive there around 10PM. We had booked a standard room. We arrived at about 10 PM to check in. I don't know if the hotel was sold out of standard rooms or if it was because I am a Platinum Elite member of the IHG rewards club, but we were upgraded to an absolutely beautiful 2 bedroom suite -- for the price of a standard room! The suite was wonderful (3 TVs total), the beds were very comfortable, nice bedding, great showers (2 of them), etc. If I am in the area again, I will definitely stay here!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This Staybridge is just a bit off of the beaten path but well worth it. Very easy to get too but it is not close to eating establishments so make sure that you eat before arriving or even better go to the Publix just down the road and get something for dinner as you have a kitchen. We had a one bedroom suite and with the 4 of us it worked out. My husband and I had the bedroom and our daughter and her friend slept on the sofa sleeper. They did comment that they could fill the springs when the moved but that seemed to be the only complaint. They had a very tasty breakfast the morning we checked out. The staff we dealt with were very pleasant.

Room Tip: Be mindful that there are not restaurants close by.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family