“BEST hotel I've ever stayed in” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East

Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
“BEST hotel I've ever stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

When my family is on a road trip, we get to try various hotels on the road. We booked this hotel through Priceline without expecting much, especially after a sweet, spacious room at Marriott. As soon as I entered the room, we all wow-ed and ah-ed. The view was so beautiful from the room, the living room area was spacious and clean, the little kitchen was equipped, and the bedroom was big and clean, and the view from it was serene and picturesque. My three babies and husband slept in the king bed and I used the pull-out bed from the sofa. The bed set for it was already in the room and all smelled so fresh and clean. What a pleasant and happy stay! And the next morning, I cooked our breakfast in the room enjoying the view! Our evening walk in front of the hotel was just gorgeous and my children had a great time chasing the ducks around the lake and walking on the bridge watching many turtles gathered around the bridge. Absolutely loved the stay. I'd love to come back here again someday. Highly recommend this place. We payed only $80 for this fab stay as we got a deal through Priceline.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Yuneah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed 4 nights at this hotel while we were in Tallahassee for my sons baseball tournament. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. The grounds are like a picture out of a post card. Our two bedroom two bath suite, room 229 was spacious and clean. Plenty of things for the boys to do while we had down time, such as fishing off the hotel dock, movie room, swimming pool and the basketball court. When in Tallahassee this is the place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank curbside25
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Monique @ reception was very helpful. Room (322) was very clean, great comfy bed, quiet room, good pool, great location, good exercise room, good breakfast.
Would definitely stay there again and recommend to others.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place is fabulous. Gorgeous grounds and a lake on the property. Plenty of beautiful green spaces for dog walking. The staff is super friendly and attentive. Got us a suite right next to the back door to facilitate dog walking. Inside it is simple but pretty and really clean. Looks very new. The suite was comfortable and had all the amenities for a comfortable night stay. Even my husband agreed the place was great and he is very picky! The place even offers a free laundry room. A much nicer laundry than I've seen on cruise ships.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Emma L
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I really liked this hotel, other than being a little further out than some hotels, the staybridge ticks all the boxes for me- swimming pool, gym, free wifi, free laundry, spacious rooms. There isn't much nearby in terms of restaurants to you need a car.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Excellent service, the front desk when we arrived late was warm and friendly. we needed ice and the ice maker was off in our suite, so they got some for us from the kitchen, awesome at 1 am!!
The breakfast in the morning was a little disorganized and slow to refill items, however being the first weekend of summer break, not surprising as I think they were much busier than expected.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
sbsgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Wow! Thank you for a great review. I will certainly make sure our Night Auditor gets a big "High Five" for making sure you got your ice. Our full sized kitchens are great, but sometimes, you just need ice.

Please visit us again when your travels bring you back through Tallahassee.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This fairly new, CLEAN, modern hotel is located just off Interstate 10 at US 90 in Tallahassee Florida. It is clean, quiet and not too expensive. I spent a week there this month on business. The place was QUIET. They have a hot breakfast each day and some finger foods during the dinner hour on Tuesday through Thursday. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling Interstate 10 in north Florida.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor.........................
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your awesome comments about our property. Our team tries so hard everyday to make sure all of our guests do not just like their stay...but LOVE it! I will make sure to share your comments about our Director of Sales and Marketing in regards to your upgrade. I am also going to post your comments in our breakroom for all of our staff to see as well.

Sam