Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtsmall lakefishing polespark like settinglovely lakegreat hotelpots and pansliving roomking suitefull kitchenwafflesfree breakfastquiet areanew orleansnice poolwaffle makeroff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Can't believe I got such a great rate, but wasn't really expecting how nice this place was. I felt guilty it was just the two of us. Really nice. Comfortable bed, beautiful room, even a computer in the room! Plus it's pet friendly so I can bring the family next time. Not to mention a great breakfast. Absolutely wonderful stay.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel is very nice, with a friendly, helpful staff. The rooms are nice and large. We stayed in a one bedroom, and it was great for the group of 4. Lots of privacy and room for a hotel room. The only thing unusual is the fact they don't offer daily room cleaning, but that wasn't an issue for us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've been coming to Tallahassee since the 70's and seen hotels rise and fall. I'm currently in-house at Staybridge Suites and can't say enough good things about this place. First of all I have my golden retriever with me and they are pet friendly. There are expansive lawns and areas for them to run, a beautiful lake with geese, long pier with a pavilion. A very generous breakfast buffet each morning and every evening special treats with beer on tap, wine bar and last night dogs and burgers with all the condiments There's even a Coke product soda fountain so you can grab a soft drink any time of day. Some folks byob and enjoy the lake views. suites are very nice, mattresses are not saggy, there's a choice of pillows, shower heads and water pressure are great, AC pumps and keeps me cool. Staff is very attentive. They were doing fire safety and alarm checks while i was here and they made a point to let me know in case the noise would upset my dog. Hotel is in a very nice office part and safe environment right off I-10. You can be at the Capital Building in 15 minutes straight down Mahan Drive. Lots of restaurants and a Publix within a minute. I'm a meeting and event planner and 35 year veteran of the hospitality industry having worked at properties from the New York Hilton to the Don CeSar. They have several meeting rooms available to groups. Call Director of Sales, Lynne Troelstrup, at 850-219-7000 or ltroelstrup@staybridgetlh.com to book. This property represents an amazing price to value and I give it my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank RM-FLA
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We checked into Staybridge Tallahassee late on May 11,2013. John at the front desk was exceptionally friendly and helpful! This is the type of man that you want being the face of your business! He made sure we made it in (our GPS took us way out of the way!), he made sure our room was comfortable and that we had what we needed. After a very long day it was wonderful to come into a clean (I am picky! This room was CLEAN!) room and fall into a very comfortable bed! The next morning we had a very nice breakfast at the hotel. They served a very above-average breakfast consisting of fresh fruits, melons, cheeses, oatmeal, cereals, oatmeal, assorted breads and waffles, eggs and sausage, & more. We didn't stay during tues-thurs but during those days they have an evening reception as well for guests. The staff in the breakfast area was friendly and polite and did an excellent job of keeping all the food stocked and fresh. There are many amenities that we didn't have an opportunity to use, & that is my regret. I know I would've enjoyed a long stay here but we only got to stay one night. :( I highly recommend Staybridge suites in Tallahassee and would definitely stay here again. I can't imagine you being disappointed if you choose to stay here. Thank you Staybridge for your great service, and hospitality!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for one night on our way to Orlando. It was easy to find right off the highway. Front desk person was very friendly and accomodating. She made an effort to get us a really quiet room which we appreciated.

Parking was close to our room too. The room itself was clean with a few exceptions (black hairs on our duvet cover). There were also weird reddish looking stains on our curtains. Yuck.

Bathroom was super clean though. The rest too. Kitchen is great and I can see it would be helpful for long term guests. Air conditioning was quiet and worked nicely.

The only possible downside was the number of kids and families at breakfast. After reading the reviews, I was under the impression this was a business hotel with a different clientele. Very noisy and chaotic with all the kids running around the food. The outdoor patio was fabulous with a view of the gorgeous grounds. Very impressive. Birds, geese...lots of trees. Peaceful once all the families cleared out.

Wi-fi was a bit confusing as it required a login or something. I ended up using my husbands mobile system instead.

All in all, a nice sleep and quiet hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room if needed. When we stayed there was a wedding and the front desk clerk made sure we weren't anywhere near it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple