“Very Nice Property”

Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
Ranked #8 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here on business in February. My first time ever staying at a Staybridge. I was very impressed. From the front desk staff, to the spacious suites as well as hot breakfast and complimentary happy hour.

The furnishings were new, and modern including flat screen TVs. The bed was also very comfortable.

It appeared as though this hotel was brand new, but it has been open for several years now, it is very well maintained.

I would highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: You will not be disappointed. Highly recommend staying here.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DDTPA
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East

Reviewed April 13, 2013

First time at Staybridge Suites. This nicely appointed hotel is located in a technology park with a lot of green space surrounding it. I reserved the smallest room, a studio; but it was more than adequate for me and my dog. The room was spacious for a studio with a kitchenette and a roomy bath (I hate closet-sized bathrooms). The premises and room are well-maintained and very clean. There are many restaurants about 6 miles west on I10. About a mile south of the hotel, there is a grocery store and other restaurants. The calendar on the refrigerator in my room indicated the hotel has get-togethers periodically. Breakfast is provided in the mornings and looked like the standard food. The green space afforded me the chance to give my lab a good, long walk after a couple of days of too-short expediency walks. It was Sunday so there were no people or cars in the businesses located within the park. Cost: approx. $180 which included a non-refundable pet fee of $75. Pet fee is per room. Suites are non-smoking

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank durangodawgs
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was a beautifully kept property for our one night stay passing through Tallahassee. It was off the beaten path away from the noise and congestion of I-10 but still readily accessible to I-10 for continuing our trip the next morning. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Our room was very large and considering there were 2 weddings that filled up the hotel it was quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a short or long-term stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linderd
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here for nearly two months with my daughter when relocating to Tallahassee a few years ago. I continue to recommend this hotel for travelers to Tallahassee who wish to stay at a quiet & beautiful place away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. It is easily accessible and only about a 15 minute drive from the city's center. Full breakfast every morning and dinner snacks on some evenings are a great plus. Laundry room on-site. Beautiful outdoor pool. Serene view of a pond with a dock to walk on. Surrounded by Tallahassee's lovely trees. Free access in-room of internet, with keyboard and screen to allow you to check email from your room, even if you do not have your laptop. Friendly staff. Warm fireplace in the seated area of the lobby. The hotel also offers excellent business meeting services. I recommend this hotel location to all business travelers, families with children, and vacationers. I have continued to stay here on visits to the city, even after I moved away in 2011.

Room Tip: Suites are spacious and offer a full kitchen, small dining area adjoining the kitchen, living area w...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ojoscafeclaro
sbsgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you so much for the very nice comments about your stay. Our team works so hard to ensure each and every guests stay is exactly like yours. I was so happy to see that our service brings you back and back.

Sam

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Based on Trip Advisor's rating we selected Staybridge, our first time at a Staybridge, and it certainly came through. The room was well furnished, very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast came with the room and it was extremely well done. The staff was so accommodating and thoughtful.

Room Tip: There is a lake in the rear of the building. We were fortunate enough to be booked into one of thos...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I give it an A+.. I booked this hotel for a sleepover for my son and they had a great time.. Great amenities.. Basketball court, free great breakfast, movie theater, pool, lake, and a great price. Friendly customer services.. We may use this as a get away for the family, may every other month..

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We chose this hotel based on its reviews on Trip Advisor. We had never been to Tallhassee and it seemed like a great option as it had a suite with a pullout bed and we were traveling to visit family and had a teenager with us. Not only did this hotel meet EVERY expectation, it exceeded them. Since we arrived on a Thursday evening, there was a manager's reception of a light dinner. It was delicious!!!! Pulled pork sliders and full salad bar with dessert choices with a choice of soda, beer, and wine. Combine this with a one of the best hotel buffet breakfasts we ever enjoyed, comfy beds, room to spread out, a shower with actual water pressure, quality bath products....and Staybridge is a WINNER!!!! We will definitely stay there again! We only wish we could have stayed longer. Attention to detail is their specialty!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view overlooking a picturesque lake inthe back of proprerty.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family