“Great stay”

Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East
Ranked #9 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 6, 2012

It was a short stay but very comfortable .
Our room was wide with 2 queen beds,a fully equipped kitchen,pc inside the room and a sitting room.
The hotel is far from the centre so you have to drive for sure.
They have a small swimming pool and very nice grounds with a small private lake.
Breakfast is included and there is a good choice of food.
If I'll return in Tallahssee I'll choose again this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank norvegiasara

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Although a little out of the way, once we located this hotel we were very impressed. The two negatives were too few luggage carts and a front desk hostess so eager to get off work she didn't even greet my husband at check in). Aside from that the room was a King Suite with a kitchenette, sitting area and separate bedroom. Just like a mini home! I loved it! We located a Publix grocery store not too far away to grab a few items. We were only there for one night but liked it so much that we changed our reservations in Savannah from a Holiday Inn Express to Staybridge.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MBaillieul
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed twice in the last few months. Very nice rooms. Helpful staff. All necessary items handy. Also, a very nice patio with area to grill. Pool was clean and welcoming. Excellent media room. Enjoyed a hospitality hour with adult beverages and munchies.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Greg G
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed here for a week on business and am enamored at the quality of this hotel. Not only are guests treated with a complimentary hot breakfast every morning but they also provide a complimentary light dinner as well as beer (including the wonderful Pensacola Bay Amber) and wine.

My room was very clean and inviting. It's an open layout that includes a kitchenette (I love having a fridge and microwave in my room).

The Internet connection was fast, which isn't a given at every hotel. I thoroughly appreciated the DVD player in my room. I usually bring some Netflix videos with me to watch on my laptop so it was nice that I could watch everything on the hotel television.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. If I'm ever in Tallahassee again, I'd stay here in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator. Mine was right near it. While it wasn't exceptionally n...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank bcormi1
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I travel over 35 weeks a year and stay in many hotels all over the country. Most hotels have clean rooms and comfortable beds, but every once in a while I stay in a hotel that has the one thing that makes them stand out. That one thing is GOOD PEOPLE!!!!! My stay at the Staybridge Suites Tallahassee was one on of those times. You are lucky to have people like Monique and Kedner working for you! They went above and beyond to make our stay fantastic!!!! J. Perez Tampa Fl.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank john p
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nice clean hotel, the room had all the kitchen facilities needed for a longer stay. Very nice setting next to a lake. The hotel offers free food and drinks Tuesdays to Thursdays inclusive between 5.30pm-7.30pm. Although the hotel offers a cooked breakfast we felt it was no different to the other cheaper hotels we had stayed during our vacation.I would have liked to stay another night if time aloud us to though.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susanne S
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This Staybridge Suites has a gorgeous location with a grill area off the back of the hotel, a pier out to a gazebo in the middle of a small lake. I must admit though I wondered if there were alligators, but the ones that appear to be there are fake.

Like most Staybridge Suites, it offers very nice rooms and great food, but it is quite a hike to downtown Tally. If you aren't worried about location and want to be close to I-10 though, this is a perfect spot.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family