$103
$98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$119
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$114
$134
$111
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$75
$72
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$113
$102
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$139
$129
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I booked this place this past weeken to attend a funeral on Saturday on the 28th, only because all others were booked due to the FSU gradutation. Like others, I checked in at 10:35 PM, and checked out at 11:15PM. The room was filthy, not vaccumed, smelly, dirty blankets, and holes in the sheets. We took the blankets off, and asked for sheets to put over us, but less than an hour we saw so many baby roaches that we decided not to stay, and checked out. I would never revisit this hotel, if it were the last hotel on earth!!!!! This place should be "SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY"!!!!! I have never seen any thiing like it. I paid $157. I can only hope to get my money back!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Ms C B
Reviewed April 28, 2012

OMG... I took out my laptop just to write this review on this place. I booked this place at $149 due to FSU graduation. This was the only place online I could book. And I have to say I didn't even want to take a bath here. I saw three roaches in my room... No... take that back, I just saw a fourth one... just now. Ok, my aunt just killed the fifth one... Well we getting up outta here cause these roaches keep coming... So DONT COME HERE!!

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Lady K
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Worst hotel ever!! Roaches, dirt, bad smells, dirty carpet and towels, old furniture and the worst of all: ROACHES!!! Keep away from this terrible place, better sleep in your car

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank luisaviolin
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I do not reccomend this hotel to anyone. We stayed there for a football game only because it was the only room available in Tallahassee. Next time, I would rather sleep on the street. The room smelled like an animal just died in there. The window directly facing the parking lot on the lower level had mold all around it and did not lock (so anyone could have come in while we were sleeping) the iron was missing off the wall, the cable did not work... Oh yeah, and the bathroom door was a plank of wood (no doorknob and no latch to close it) and I'm pretty sure there was blood stains on the mattress and inside the lamp shades

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank Annesunita
Reviewed December 22, 2008

Had reservation here even though I had read the review. Stayed at a Rodeway Inn in Orange Park, Fl with good results. We were on the way home to Louisiana from a cruise out of FT Lauderdale. We had reservations here as that was about half way. I checked in even though I was wondering before then about the place. When I got to the room on third floor, it was not any better looking than the lobby. The bed was not comfortable at all. The hotel was just not clean at all. I went back to the front desk and told the agent that I could not stay there. She said okay.
Rodeway is an Economy Brand of Choice Hotels, but I don't believe any one from Choice has seen this place. I called Choice Hotels and they got the reservation cancelled for me. Went down the street and stayed at a Quality Inn. This hotel has a 24 hour cancellation policy. My advice would be to cancel a reservation before then if you have one.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family