$337
Hampton.com
$329
$299
Homewood
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$214
$230
$180
Staybridge.com
$220
$207
Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$349
ComfortSuites
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$255
$249
$599
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsbj's restaurantfront desknice hotelshort driveflorida state universitystaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayfitness roombusiness tripeasy accessfsu campusconvenient locationexcellent stayfootball gameup to daterooms are clean
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I spoke with Chavez Donnings in regards to billing issue and he was able to have it resolved within minutes.. Great customer service and very friendly staff that was sympathetic to the situation. THANKS CHAVEZ!!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

My father and I booked in advance for our weekend stay. First off this Location is next to a plaza which was very nice that I didn't have to get in a car to get necessities. However when we arrived I did notice the palm trees that surrounded the hotel to be dingy looking and looked as if they were not kept up in good condition. The first room we checked into looked as if someone already tussled with the covers, there was also long stringy hairs on the bed that my dad noticed. Right away called front desk and they sent someone in to assist us moments later. Housekeeping lady comes in and agrees that the room isn't ready and suggest we get another room. She took us to another room which look better (so it seem) but long and behold I find a child's dirty swim diaper behind the desk where the phones located. I have a child of my own who had regular diapers not swim diapers. I was so disgusted I called the front desk and requested to talk to a manager. Of course the manager isn't on duty and now I have to deal with possibly changing my room for the 2nd time. Front desk agent never came up and retrieve the dirty diaper and suggest I get another room. So how many times do I need to change my room to get a clean room? And how do you miss a dirty diaper? It's like 11 at night and I understand that stations need to be covered. I can't just wake up my 1 year old to be transferred to possibly another dirty room and now I'm scared of what else I might see. I ended up having to throw away the diaper myself. I was so uncomfortable that night and uneasy more for my one year old than myself. I had my son keep on his shoes and laid towels over the linen for him to sleep on. Morning came and front desk offered free breakfast for us and to deduct one of the days we were staying. In the elevator there was a sign saying something on the lines that if your not happy with your stay or something goes wrong you don't pay.. Am I right Hilton ? So they only took off one day and I had to stay in the dirty room whole weekend. Only reason we stayed is because all of my family was there (we as a whole booked almost all the rooms that weekend). Breakfast was delightful because of a young man name Gilani(?) I think.. he was very sweet and chatted with us for a while. Swimming pool is small but I had a good time with my family. I was so disappointed with the Hilton of Tallahassee FL. I really was expecting top guest experience and to enjoy my stay. However having a dirty room then to be transferred to another dirty room killed the whole vision. The icing on the cake was I left my phone number twice to speak to a manager and you would think I would hear a call by now a month later ? Yeah NO. How rude! I won't be coming here any more!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank hashtagmaster
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Hotel and room was clean, well priced with friendly restaurant employees and 24 hr front desk employees. Great location not too far from airport. Perfect for our family reunion. Room and bath were very large by today's standards. Nice to have some space to move around and sit. All in all, I would stay here again. It is not a beach resort but a great hotel for a Downtown area.

Room Tip: I like the upper floor (5th) and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017

We were there to see my son who lives in Tallahassee. Check-in was a NIGHTMARE!!!! It took us over an hour to check in even though we had confirmed reservations. I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't complained as much as I had!! To make matters worse, we were traveling with my parents who needed a handicapped accessible room. The clerk said that even though we made a reservation, confirmed it a week before, the hotel did not receive it until that day. Someone was able to reserve the handicapped accessible room on the Hilton website, so we did not have it!! Finally we were settled in! Breakfast is not included, but our server was lovely. The next day the manager was in and I explained our experience the night before. He comped my dad's room for the one night and gave him a reduced rate for the second night. When we checked in, the clerk claimed the rate for our room was already the AAA rate. The manager fixed that since she had gotten it wrong. I appreciate that he took care of my dad's room but wish he did something for me since I was the one with all the aggravation (even a drink at the bar would have been nice) I won't stay here next time I am in Tallahassee!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

My son goes to FSU and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn while he stayed at his apartment. My husband couldn't make the trip so it was just me. My room was clean, though the refrigerator ran quite loudly and the bed was "broken" on one side. (Glad I was alone!!). I went down to eat breakfast by myself, which is not in my comfort zone, however the breakfast was delicious and Clatesia, the young lady who assists dining customers, was AMAZING!! Clatesia made me feel comfortable and at ease sitting at a table by myself even though she had to take care of several people in the dining area. Regardless of the refrigerator and bed, I will stay at the hotel next time I'm in town!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family