“Quiet, clean but no breakfast”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North
Ranked #17 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed October 13, 2010

The staff was professional and helpful. The room was clean and quiet. However, I guess I didn't read their information carefully enough because I was very surprised to find nothing except coffee offered for breakfast. The have a small restaurant off the lobby which offered breakfast. . .for an additional price. With so many other hotels available in the area I doubt we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
tlhfs, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2010

Holiday Inn Express offers a free breakfast if that is an important feature for your stay. Our property offers a full service restaurant and bar, as well as room service. There is an excellent hot breakfast buffet, with several options, for only $7.95. Also, there is the option of a full menu. Coffee available in the lobby is complimentary. I hope you this information helps you find the amenities you seek next time you stay at a Holiday Inn property. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 1, 2010

Stayed here one night on our way to TX. Had read the many good reviews and decided to try Priceline for this hotel--it worked perfectly! Got a terrific rate. That didn't matter to the staff--they treated us just as nicely as everyone else. Our room was nicely furnished, with comfortable beds and our choice of firm or soft pillows. Micro and frig in the room, too. No free breakfast but we were fine without that. Had dinner at Juile's just south of here which also turned out to be a great deal. All in all, a memorable stop.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
tlhfs, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2010

kglen1,

Thank you kindly for your outstanding review. We strive to make every guests' stay memorable and I'm pleased to know we made an impression on your trip. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed September 19, 2010

Have stayed here numerous times and never had a bad experience.Rooms are very clean,and nicely furnished.Very comfortable beds that have nice linens and pillows.Entire facility is above average for the area,parking is excellent with room for large trucks and trailers ( rare in Tallahassee ).Hotel has a restaurant and bar in lobby also,restaurant is average food,but service is great.Entire staff is very friendly and always eager to please.Convenient to I - 10 ( 1 block ),and many restaurants within an easy drive.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

jeffoe,

We greatly appreciate your kind review of our property! Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites of Tallahassee and please stop by again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2010

Booked one night here with two rooms for my family and I during our trip from Dallas to Tampa. Got a great deal on Priceline, and hotel is well located, straight off of I10. Relatively new hotel is my guess, good facilities including fitness suite and outdoor pool. Staff were great from the moment we arrived to when we left the next day. Front desk were on the money from the go, getting you ready for your room real quick and advising of free internet, etc, and places you can eat, either in the hotel or nearby. We ate in the restaurant. Food was fine, although a tad on the high side.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

sophielaura,

I am so glad your family enjoyed staying at our property! We have an abundance of busines travelers during the week and it is always refreshing to have families stop in on their way south. Customer service is of the utmost importance to our facility and it's great to recognize the employees on a job well done- I will pass along your kind comments. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 2, 2010

This is a hotel that I would return to. It is close to the interstate. Perfect location as we are using this location as a stay over on the way to Disney from Louisiana. There are several hotels in the immediate area, but this one looks the best from the outside. The lobby is clean and a step above most hotel lobbies. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The ladies working at the front desk were very nice and answered questions about the town. The hotel website has the rooms at $85 a night and I would be satisfied with the room for that price. We got two rooms. Went through priceline and did the pick a price pot luck and they gave me two rooms at this hotel each at $50 a night. That is an absolute steal for the quality of this place. La Quinta down the road is charging $49 a night and they can't touch this hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel. I am writing this review in my room at the hotel with their free WiFi. Just another perk!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

golf771,

I hope you had fun at Disney! Our hotel is a great stopping point if you're coming from Louisiana or heading back. Thank you for acknowledging our hard work to provide great service and we look forward to seeing you on your next magical adventure!

Reviewed June 11, 2010

Booked a single night on two different weeks, (just passing through) using betterbidding.com & priceline. Got an unbelievable rate. Very nice hotel overall, but housekeeping has issues. Coke had been splattered on the wall and was not cleaned by staff. Toilet paper dispenser was left empty, as well as the tissue box. We were given a handycap room without being asked if that was OK, but we loved the huge shower! The grounds were lovely and quiet. Perfect for a morning walk. Desk staff extremely polite and accomodating.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

familyfuntime,

I apologize you were underwhelmed by houskeeping, however, we look forward to overwhelming you in the future. I have passed your comments along to the head housekeeper and I assure you, this will not happen again. Furthermore, I personally like to request a handicap room when I travel (if available) because they are larger. I'm glad you got a chance to experience the nice big shower and enjoy the extra space! I hope to see you and your family again and wish everyone the best of luck this fall!

Reviewed May 26, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel at least 30 times in the past year. I never had a bad experience or any complaints at all. The staff is always aiming to please (sometimes too much). The bartender Toby is excellent, he should be running this hotel as he understands the service industry far beyond his years.
The location is OK, but on Monroe so a quick drive to downtown. Usually, you can find this hotel on hotwire for around $50 (3 star Tallahassee north). An absolute steal!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

Chilipal,

Thank you for an amazing review! I have passed along your wonderful comments about Toby to the General Manager. He truly is a great asset to our company and it's always nice for the outstanding employees to be recognized. Thanks again, see you soon!