All reviews front desk breakfast buffet very nice hotel would stay here again cookies hot tub free wifi the check in process bed was very comfortable late check clean rooms florida state great place to stay convenient location property lobby inns
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while in Tallahassee for 2 nights. The room & hotel were clean & nice. We got a suite & it was very spacious with 2 separate rooms & a kitchenette with a counter, sink, microwave, & small refrigerator. The bathroom was very nice & spacious with 2 sinks.
Pool was very warm & nice. We really enjoyed swimming in it.
No free breakfast. The breakfast buffet was $10 each.
My only complaint is it took literally 5 or more minutes for the water to get hot in the shower. Not sure why it took so long.
The hotel has a little bit of construction going on in early July but nothing major.
Plenty of parking in the rear of the hotel for our truck & 24 Ft trailer.
Make sure to get a cookie at the front seat in the evenings.
I would stay here again & recommend it to others

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2018

On June 14, 2018 we stayed here. Little did we know they had been struck by lightning earlier. This caused a lot of issues, including our air conditioner at 11 pm. They sent up a very nice maintenance man named James. His only choice was to remove a unit from a room that was being reconditioned. He worked along. The units weighed about 100lbs each. His repair was quick and he had an outstanding attitude for so late at night and at the end of his shift. Thanks to James we had a good night's sleep before a very busy next day. Thank you James !

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Apart from the usual quiet and peaceful stay, the decor and design was elegant and artful. Two floors were under remodeling and thus out of bounds, but the redesign plans, shown in the foyer, looked promising.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

The entire building appears to either be under renovation or is in the final stages of construction (unsure how recently this place has opened). Was disappointed that the pool was closed and that even the staff wasn’t entirely sure why.

Once everything is completed, I have no doubt this will be one of the nicer Holiday Inns around.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tallahassee Conference Center North, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Hello alley_cat00,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I am thrilled to hear that our accommodating and friendly staff contributed in making your experience comfortable and memorable. On the other hand, I am sorry for any inconvenience our on going renovation may have caused you. The upgrades we do would not only give us a fresh look but most importantly, to better the experience we have for our guests. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to continually monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon once our renovations are complete.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed March 13, 2018

The room was clean and the staff was really friendly. I had no complaints during my stay.
They acknowledged my Platinum status with free waters and a snack. Gave me free soap when I had some spillage in my luggage onto my work clothes and needed to get it taken care of right away.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business