“Consistently good food, good service”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #2 of 847 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've loved Ted's since I first experienced the Atlanta restaurant. You can choose Beef, Bison, or chicken.If you haven't had a Bison Burger I'd recommend you try one. The pecan crusted trout is excellent also. Dill pickles on the table to munch while waiting for meal. The desserts are beyong belief-- serve at least 4 comfortably. The strawberry shortcake is WONDERFUL-- better than mom made. Our server ED was excellent. But I've never ever had bad service at Ted's. Not inexpensive but the food is wonderful and you can't miss.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We tried this restaurant while we were passing through on our way to Miami. It was really crowded on a Saturday night, but well worth the wait. Everything we ordered was incredible. I had the balsamic beef salad, which was probably the best salad I've ever had. My husband had prime rib and my two kids ordered steak and sliders from the kids menu. All the food was excellent. We would definitely return.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went with a party of 10. Everyone enjoyed their food- burgers, meatloaf, salads, and a chicken sandwich.. I ordered the avalon burger. It melted in my mouth. It was alot of beef, so I saved the other half for later and ate all my fries. The complimentary pickles were good. Our server was attentive.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

A chunk of Montana right here. Beef or Bison a huckleberry margarita, the food was so delicious. Service was fast & friendly. Without question we recommend & we will e back!!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I absolutely love this restaurant. The food is wonderful and I was told it is made to order and fresh; they do not have any freezers or microwaves so all of the food is made right when you order it. It is unique in offering bison as an option for steak and burgers and bison is fabulous! The staff is very friendly and the managers are as well, making a point to come by the table every time I have eaten there. Even if I have had an issue with the food they work hard to correct it quickly. Absolutely love the atmosphere, food, people, and my experience there every time I have the pleasure of visiting Tallahassee and eating here!