“Great service, good food , fair prices.”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #3 of 802 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tallahassee
“Great service, good food , fair prices.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Always glad to see you and a crowd at times shows this is a favorite of locals and out of town visitors. Try the Bison sliders or meat loaf. Great sides and wonderful onion rings. The french fries are so fresh they were whole potatoes just minutes earlier. Great wait staff want to please.

Visited July 2012

Winter Park, Florida
“So Good!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Ted's was a great experience! The server was polite, professional and informative. The Bison filet was excellent, better than my husband's Ribeye. The ambience is pleasant. The restaurant doesn't give me the "chain" feeling. We will be back!

• Visited August 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Freshly made veggie burger”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Often disappointing, Ted's Veggieburger delivered good flavor and was served quickly. French fries were above the usual as well. My preference would have been for a crisper patty, but, even mushy, it was good.

1 Thank TimeTraveler041847
Tallahassee, Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Ted's s is consistently excellent. The bison burgers and bison pot roast are unmatched in my opinion and I could munch on the pickles they put on the table all night. They do offer other alternatives to bison such as fish, beef and chicken. The serviise is also excellent. I have been a customer of Ted's for years and this is where I go to treat myself or family. They are frequently. Busy at lunch and dinner hours and do not accept reservations, so you may expect a short wait if going at prime time. They also have a full bar and bar seating. If you wish to impress someone Ted's is an excellent option.

Tampa, Florida
“One of my new Favs!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I travel to Tallahassee for business multiple times a year and ever since I discovered Teds a year ago I always go back here - it's just that good! The Ted's CHOPPED Salad is my #1 favorite salad anywhere!! (tip - get a half order because it's still a good portion). so many options to choose from but I would be remiss if I didnt point out that they are known for their buffalo burgers and steaks - if you like beef, you will enjoy the buffalo options here. I've had chicken, fish, and buffalo here and enjoyed every dish I've tried here

Visited June 2012