“Asi Asi”

Los Compadres Restaurant
Ranked #577 of 846 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The food here is so-so, but this place isn't really where you go for great Mexican food. It's where you go to grab some chips and salsa and a large, cheap margarita. Great, boisterous atmosphere. More for the college student scene.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

The service was so bad that my wife and I had to wait for what seemed liked forever before any took our initial drink order. The service only went down hill from there. When we finally got our food, it was cold and bland. Never again

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend has been eating here for over 10 years and I have both been eating here for over 7. The salsa is authentic. I love the queso dip. The menu was good before but we really like the new introduction of the burrito menu. The best thing this place has is their burritos. We always get the steak and it's great. I can't speak for the chicken or hamburger meat. I also like veggie fajitas and steak fajitas and the corn tacos (soft shells) are super good.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place is the best Mexican joint in town...the food is good and the beer is cheap. What more can you ask for? If you go, order the bistec ala Mexicana...it's not on the new menu, but they'll still make it if you know to ask for it. Really good stuff! The one time to not go here is Cinco de Mayo...they jacked-up the prices of beer (e.g., we paid more for less beer). Any other day of the year is a good day to go here for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

They just release a new menu like a month ago, and I must say the new plates are great!, design is different from all other mexican restaurant (all of them seems to have the same menu). Food improves to! Affordable prices! Excellent place to hang out with friends or take your parents!