“Tasty comfort”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Good food, large family-friendly menu, and, when the weather is right, great place to sit outside--adults can eat and small kids can run around. Very helpful and attentive serving staff.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love this place. Great, classic Italian food served in a charming setting. You can dine inside at tables set with linens and candles or in the brick courtyard surrounding a huge fountain, The service is very friendly and attentive, and the food is delicious. Nice variety of classic Italian food- soups, appetizers, sandwiches, salads and entrees. The eggplant dishes are especially good. The food reminds me of the home cooking I grew up with. Have never been disappointed. Full bar and wine list. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank sopchop
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went to this restaurant a week ago for a friend's gathering. Unfortunately, very few of us were happy with the food. The food didn't taste good at all and worse than that, when we reached home, many of us had stomachache. I really don't recommend this place to anyone and there are a lot of other places with more reasonable prices and better food in this area.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of my favorite Italian dishes is linguini with red clam sauce and it's hard to find in Tallahassee. But, I discovered it years ago at Littler Italy and when I get a craving for it, I head straight there. The sauce is rich and loaded with clams and the serving is monsterous though very reasonably priced. They have a variety of other Italina dishes as well though I have not tried them. Friends always rave about their choices so they must be very good as well. I have tried Little Italy's pizza and it;s outstanding with a thin, crisp crust that melts in your mouth and rich cheese blends that perfectly compliment the toppings.

I really must try some of the other dishes. Perhaps I will on my next visit unless the linguini and red clam sauces lures me away yet again.

Highly recommended for Italina cuisine.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a great place for couples to enjoy a meal. There is plenty of seating both inside and outside. Wide array of foods to choose from. I recommend the lasagna or chicken parmesan. There is also a full bar so you can have a mixed drink with your meal.