“Pleasantly surprised!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014

With TV's on walls, low lighting, and a bit on the noisy side, I guess you could call it a Sport(ish) Bar but the theme isn't sports, it's beer!

And speaking of which; My beers were some of the best I've ever had! Add the perfectly cooked steak and the salad my wife wouldn't stop raving about...well, we'll look for a BJ's location closer to home...

There are newer reviews for BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. We went on FSU grad day thinking it was going to be a HUGE hassle. We checked in around 12:30'ish and needed a table for 5 that was wheelchair accessible. We waited no more than 20 minutes and was greeted right away by a very friendly and energetic waiter. He was very helpful with the large menu and kept us happy through our entire meal. I will be going back!

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

From walking in the door to the last bite of food, it was an overall great experience! The young lady that greeted me with a smile, the host that seated me, the server and even the manager who came by to check on me....each part made me feel special. The price was right and you know that's a major factor. Overall a great experience... I will go back!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

BJ Restaurant and Brewhouse gave a group of us a place to meet centrally located between our hotels. Service was wonderful and the food was excellent. Menu was varied including seafood, pizza, burgers, etc., something for everyone. Will look forward to returning.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I am not gonna tell you straight out that I am a fan of BJ's. I got to know them in Southern California. I am a fan of their Pizza (beer) and Burgers (beer). They often have great lunch specials. In March 2014 they have a Burger and Pulled pork lunch for less than ten bux. The environment is stone floors and tables with several TV's and High ceilings. This place is definitely reminiscent of a German Beer hall with table seating and 24ft ceilings. That said it is on the fancy side and it’s easy to leave with a big check, but it’s well worth it… I recommend the beers, Pizza, Salads and Burgers. I don’t recommend the pasta dishes. You should probably have dessert here. The Pazookie is grand.