“Wonderful casual Cuban food”

Carlos' Cuban Grill
Ranked #57 of 804 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Indialantic, Florida
“Wonderful casual Cuban food”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My daughter worked for Carlos about ten years ago at his fine-dining establishment in Tallahassee. Our family was staying in Tallahassee over Thanksgiving, and we looked up his new place. It is a casual spot in a small shopping center. We had arroz con pollo, arroz asado, a Cuban sandwich, shaved plantains fried with garlic, great fresh bread, yellow rice--too much to mention. All freshly made on the premises by Carlos, a wonderfully friendly man. Eat in or take out, can't miss!

Visited November 2013

Tallahassee, Florida
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I decided to try out this restaurant for lunch, it is nothing fancy and small, but the food was absolutely delicious and the service was awesome such nice people. I had the Pollo Linda which is a Chicken Sandwich with mojo, lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and my husband had the whole Cuban. My sandwich was wonderful, great flavor and was cooked perfectly. My husband loved his cuban but the whole was a little much, it is a HUGE portion, but at least he will have leftovers for tomorrows lunch! They have other fare like Ropa Vieja and Arroz con Pollo as well as some other sandwiches as well. I cannot wait to go back and try something else!

• Visited November 2013