All reviews village inn restaurants within walking distance nice hotel easy access king suite free breakfast front desk staff convenient location great place to stay the breakfast area clean rooms parking lot bed was very comfortable definitely stay here again cookies waffles nice stay
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Newly renovated and nicely appointed rooms! My wife and I always stay at a Hampton Inn while on the road because they are consistently good. This one was a step above with nice friendly staff as well.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Thank you MojorisingMG, for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our great service, and accommodations we offer . Receiving good service, clean and comfortable accommodations with great amenities are very important to all guest so thank you for sharing. At Hampton Inn & Suites I-10 Tallahassee, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for my daughters graduation. Location is good, one of the best areas in Tallahassee. Service and staff very good, breakfast: AWESOME, BUT, way to expensive, they increased the rates way too much just because of the FSU graduation.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank G C
Sharon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thank you GC, for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our great service, accommodations and the many amenities we offer . Receiving good service, clean and comfortable accommodations with great amenities are very important to all guest so thank you for sharing. At Hampton Inn & Suites I-10 Tallahassee, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I had a chance to stay at this hotel recently and found the location convenient, the rooms clean and the staff pleasant & hospitable. Breakfast was great and I always appreciate Hampton’s variety. The seating area in the breakfast space was the only area I could find some issues - the carpets could use a cleaning and some of the furniture needs some touching up, but that aside my stay was great and I would return.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Sharon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thank you Shakey26, for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our friendly staff and our delicious breakfast . Receiving great service and good food are very important to all guest so thank you for sharing. At Hampton Inn & Suites I-10 Tallahassee, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Great location, breakfast was AMAZING and different every day. Cookies were a nice treat- was hoping for chocolate chip one of the days. Beds were so comfortable. I would stay here again and request to my work.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Kimberly K, for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our great accommodations and the many amenities we offer . Receiving clean and comfortable accommodations with great amenities are very important to all guest so thank you for sharing. At Hampton Inn & Suites I-10 Tallahassee, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

We have stayed at this Hampton many times so we know what to expect. We will check surrounding hotels for better rates but usually will return to the Hampton. The staff is always very friendly and accommodating. AND you can't beat the chocolate chip cookies every afternoon.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sharon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you rbweddle for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our friendly staff . Receiving great service and clean comfortable rooms are very important to all guest so thank you for sharing. At Hampton Inn & Suites I-10 Tallahassee, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the near future.