“Great Place to Stay in Tallahassee”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
Ranked #11 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tampa, Florida
“Great Place to Stay in Tallahassee”
Reviewed April 29, 2006

Initially stayed here for a FSU tour. Now that I am going to be attending FSU, we have stayed there 2 other times. And for my parents, they will be staying there every time we're over in Tallahassee.

The hotel is in a great location with a ton of restaurants. The hotel itself is perfect, no negative things to say about it. Breakfast seems a little better than other Hampton Inn.

Definately stay there if in the Tallahassee area-right off of I-10!!!

• Stayed March 2006
3 Thank rynpilot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed April 3, 2006

Nearly new Hampton Inn and Suites. Eveything was just perfect and will definitely stay there again.

For some reason, the cable lineup does not have the Weather Channel. It is even printed on the in room cable directory. When I asked the front desk, she said they did not have the Weather Channel but she quoted the local weather for me. I thought that was clever!

• Stayed March 2006
3 Thank Bsey
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed February 5, 2006

When looking at the Hampton Inn's in Tallahassee (we were on a college visit to FSU), I wondered why the rate was $20 more-great hotel, comfy QUEEN beds and breakfast was great(more than a $20 savings for my family). Excellent!!

Stayed February 2006
4 Thank Poppins123
near New Orleans, LA
Reviewed November 13, 2005

The location of this hotel is great if you are looking for something close to the interstate. But, if you are going for a concert like we were this hotel is a $20 cab ride from the Leon Country Civic Center. Had I known that ahead of time I probably would have chosen a closer hotel.

This hotel is well kept and the room was spotless. The front desk employees were polite and professional. The maids were loud early in the morning but that is pretty common.

I was disappointed that the room didn't have a frig but we were really close to the ice machine so we just added ice to our soft drinks. One other thing that suprised me is that there were no glass glasses. We asked for wine glasses and were told they only had disposable cups..no big deal.

There are several dining options in walking distance: Steak n Shake, TGI Fridays and Boston Market.

We were offered the code for free internet access at check-in but declined. The room was roomy and everything looked brand new. There was a really neat "lap table" for writing / working in bed. The bathroom was spotless and the shower curtain hung from a curved shower rod. It made the shower seem larger and the curtain didn't stick to you.

One last thing, if you are going to need a taxi during your stay...make sure to call ahead. We were late for the concert because the two cab companies were backed up. We are spoiled with the dozens of cab companies in New Orleans so it was a live and learn experience.

• Stayed November 2005
8 Thank Kajunswty
Travelers also viewed these Tallahassee hotels
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central
Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Homewood Suites Tallahassee
#3 of 58 in Tallahassee

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd? Share your experiences!