“Good highway access to I-10.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
Ranked #11 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Orlando, United States
“Good highway access to I-10.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel has good highway access to I-10 however you do not hear the noise of the traffic. It is set back behind the Village Inn Restaurant. There is an Outback Steakhouse down the street. Within a 1/2 mile there is Bonefish Grille, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, etc. It is also close to a shopping area off Market Street, other shops nearby are HomeGoods, TJ Max, banks, gas stations and AAA office. There is an outdoor grill and pool area that is on the back of the hotel. It offers a pleasant ambiance. I would recommend this hotel for its convenience to I-10 and its good value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
We appreciate you and your time to let us know about your recent stay! We are happy to hear you not only enjoyed our property but the local area as well! Our location does have some great advantages, so thank you for letting other reviewers know as well.
We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back through Tallahassee.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Arabic first
fla
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed for two nights in a King bed , room 323. Check in fine, very young staff. Room was quiet and fairly clean, flat screen TV, desk, and chairs. Bathroom-shower a bit narrow, towels really thin and cheap. The bed was very hard/firm, no cushion what-so-ever. The sheets were not great either: the the bottom fitted sheet was stretched out/ loose didn't fit well/came off, & the very thin mattress pad underneath bunched up. Did not get a great nights sleep. Uncomfortable bed is a deal breaker to me, I wanted to move hotels but husband said he was too lazy to pack up and leave/find another hotel. There are at least 4 other hotels nearby.

The breakfast is your typical crappy free breakfast-thick oatmeal, some fresh fruit, toast/english muffin/bagels. Make your own waffle, yogurts, fruit loops, juice and coffee. They have "fake" scrambled eggs & turkey sausage links. I won't use this hotel again. I have stayed at Hampton Inn in jacksonville Beach & Wellington and they were so much better than this one.

Room Tip: Third floor was fine.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking time to post about your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. We always want our guest to not only have a good stay, but leave wanting to return. Our property has just gone though a renovation so we invite you back to be our guest again in the near future, when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee.
Thank you for being our guest and as always thank you for your business!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Tallahassee. Called ahead worried about late check in due to traffic on interstate but told someone would be available all night. Hotel was located behind another hotel off interstate but GPS found it easily. Food restaurants within walking distance or shopping mall less than 2 miles around the corner. Nice area of town and felt safe with items in car. Check in was easy and staff was very friendly. Room was very clean and mostly quiet (next to elevator so some hallway noise). Bathrooms were updated with newer finishes. Free breakfast was plentiful and staff available to refill needed items. Easy on and off I10 for travel. Good example of Hampton Hotel line.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your time to post about your June stay with us. I am so happy to hear we met your expectations! We hope to always be your hotel choice when your travels bring you back through Tallahassee! Thank you for your business!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night on our way to Disney. This is my second stay at this Hampton. The hotel is very comfortable and quiet. The rooms are clean. Staff is helpful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Member,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review! I am glad that we were able to meet your needs. Please some see us, again, soon!

Regards,
Titusville,Fl.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The staff at this hotel were very nice,friendly, and helpful. The lobby and rooms were very clean. Love the beds and the pillows are super soft. We used the pool and the exercise room. Even the guests were very friendly. I like that the police use the lobby at night to do their paperwork. Makes us feel safe. Can't wait for our next visit.

Dear tcrablady,

Thank you so much for your review. We certainly loved having your family! I know we will see you, again! In the meantime, take care!

Kenner, United States
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had a great one night stay at this hotel. Very clean, quality service, pleasant and accomodating staff. Located in a nice area in the city. Took me a while to get the room cooled, but this may have been my fault. Also, a practice I find by a lot of hotels, you should check the bottoms of the facial tissue boxes in your room. If they are damp you should ask for a fresh box!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Allen JW,

Thank you for staying with us and bringing the tissues to our attention!

We hope that we are able to be of service to you, again, in the near future!

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The Thomasville I-10 Hampton Inn provided top-rate service and security complete with useful, quality amenities. The hotel impressed with its cleanliness and superior functionality. Each day the bedding was replaced with clean bedding and the room was cleaned and left smelling fresh. The airport, restaurants, and retail outlets both national and regional are located near this Hampton Inn. It is surrounded by trees and other beautiful plants.

Dear Cheryl W,

I am sorry that your airline lost your luggage!! I am glad that the staff was able to assist you in getting it back, though!

I appreciate your review and look forward to seeing you, again!

Regards,