Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
$144
$137
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Tallahassee Downtown(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$104
$134
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$124
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$98
$93
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Tallahassee - University(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
$55
$129
$114
$124
$116
  • Pool
All reviewsvillage innrestaurants within walking distancenice hotelfree breakfasteasy accessking suiterooms were very cleanfront desk staffconvenient locationgreat place to staythe breakfast areaparking lotbed was very comfortablenice staycookieswafflesthomasville
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This hotel has everything a guest could ask for: clean, comfortable rooms, a yummy breakfast, and kind employees. However, the one thing that sets this hotel apart from any other is the willingness of the staff to make you comfortable. We were in town for my cousins wedding reception and our whole family was in the hotel. Naturally we invaded the lobby to spend time together. We discovered the grill out back and had a cookout. The host was kind enough to get us the utensils we needed. He was so kind, helpful, and funny. This was the BEST experience I have ever had at a hotel. I was very impressed.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We arrived at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time of 3pm. A quick call from Reception to Housekeeping and it was confirmed all was OK for us to have our keys.
Dinner was provided (Mon-Thu evenings), Hot Dogs, salads and drinks were provided at no cost. The famous complimentary Hampton Brekky is also served in the beautiful restaurant/lobby area.
The hotel looks very updated, the decor is lovely and the rooms are great and very roomy.
There is ample parking, also free, directly outside on the property.
The foyer area has a constant supply of fresh and hot coffee, all surroundings spotlessly clean.
Don't hesitate, stay here. My wife and I with our three boys loved it.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed August 25, 2011

My husband & I traveled to Florida to attend a memorial service for a dear friend. We left our home on Thursday evening & arrived Friday evening after driving all night & day. We were exhausted! We did take the time to walk across the street to Steak & Shake for supper. After supper, we hit the sack - we slept sooo good! The bed was so comfortable that I didn't have my usual morning aches. And the blinds on the window kept the room nice & dark - I had to think where I was when my alarm went off! The room was very nice & clean. If I ever have the opportunity to be in Tallahassee again, I will stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: Call the hotel for the best pricing on your room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I try to stay at Hampton Inns as often as possible because I like the brand and always know what to expect when I stay there. This hotel was truly extraordinary! The service I received there was phenomenal, the staff truly goes out of their way to make your stay pleasant. I greatly enjoyed the breakfast and dinner reception. The hotel itself was beautiful, very clean, and although I didn't use them, the amenities were very nice. Even if it were a little out of the way, I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is our 3rd stop here in the last 4 years. Hotel right beside I-10. Several restauraunts in the vicinity.Some in walking distance. It is a great stoppoing point for anyone headed to Orlando or Disney from Louisiana or Texas. Hotel is spotless and room are very comfortable. Beds are the usual Hampton Inn amenities(better than home)! Continental breakfast is very good and kitchen/seating area is as nice as any. Will stay here again next trip!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank twinsowner
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

Dear Twinsowner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on our TA page! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you on your next trip through!

Regards,