“Great addition to Monroe St.”
Review of Hardee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #290 of 872 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I have always been a fan of Hardees. Love their Country Ham Biscuits. Love their burgers. If you want a light meal I am of the opinion Hardees has the best "plain" hamburger of all the chains. It is a meaty burger not dry grilled over processed like some burger joints. Hot fresh and very tasty. They fries are crisp and tasty also. I will go back and tackle one of the Big burgers soon I am sure they will knock my socks off. Service staff was friendly, knowledgeable and effective.

1  Thank Randy F

Reviewed March 1, 2016

On our way home we wanted a breakfast but didn't want to waste a lot of time so we stopped at Hardee's . We had the Breakfast special with a Biscuit and gravy with 2 pieces of bacon and potato rounds. It was more than enough to hold us until we get home that evening.
I will have that again someday and recommend it to anyone that wants a quick filling breakfast.

Reviewed December 11, 2015 via mobile

This was the frist time that I got what I ordered. So Tallahassee Hardee's is the best. I order my sandwiches with lettuce, tomatoes and mustard only. At any other Hardee's, it was never right. So thumbs up for Hardee's in Tallahassee Florida.

Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

Great homemade tasting burgers.

Great hand dipped milkshakes.

The 1/4 thick burger with cheese is very satisfying and I am 6'3, 225lbs so I am usually hard to fill up.

They also have a Red Burrito franchise in the store that has great beef and spicy chicken tacos.

Reviewed June 25, 2015 via mobile

Great burgers.

I got the quarter pound little thick burger with cheese and it was more than enough to fill me up and I'm 6'3, 230.

Also at this location they have a Red Burrito franchise.

Great beef and chicken tacos.