“So so”

Applebee's
Ranked #560 of 846 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Our server was friendly, but not too attentive. Server never checked on us after we got our meal. Took long to get our meal & there wasn't a big crowd either.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

There is more than one, but this one generally isn't as crowded after games and has TVs everywhere...and is reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is the best of the chain restaurants in NW Tallahassee. I ate at the Applebees on Capital Circle NW. I usually order a steak, but tonite I got the Oriental Chicken Salad. It was fresh and very tasty, especially the dressing. The full salad is more than enough. Service was fast and the server checked on me enough to keep me stocked on water and drinks. Parking is not a problem, which can be a premium at other restaurants in this part of town. I will eat here again and again when I have a hankering for a quick but good meal.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Fannie and IAGMI went to Applebee's cuz Fannie wanted to treat IAGMI out for some food. We got to Applebee's and we were seated immediately. They were a lot of children there for some reason. A little noisy, which can be bad for the digestion. The waiter came and he seemed very sweet if you know what I meant, wink wink. He took our order, both Fannie Pak and IAGMI ordered the 9 oz sirloin, and ordered the spinach and artichoke dip for an appetizer. The spinach and artichoke dip wasn't bad at all. Then them thar staeks came out and they just tasted okay, nothing great. It was not seasoned very well, the potatoes were okay, and the vegetables were not tasty. Fannie Pak said her water tasted like cardboard, then I asked the smarty pants, how do you know what cardboard tastes like?? Of course Fannie Pak said you berry funny, with a lisp, why she do dat. Does she have a speech impetement, what's up with dis? I would say the cook in the back needs some training from Chef Ramsey, oh yes indeed he does. I give this place a half thumbs up, they need improvements and better cooks and you know it.

2  Thank IAGMI
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Never again, I have given Applebees 3 Chances, It jst gets worse, Bartender was rude, the food was cold, the manager played on the computer the whole time we were there. Im done, When they go out of business, and they will, I hope someone good goes in that spot.

2  Thank Richard B