“Birthday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 3, 2013

enjoy my birthday, customer service was excellent I have a handsome young man who waited on me, food was good will be going back again

Reviewed May 9, 2012

GREAT salad bar with lots of choices on the bar as well as the menu and the specials are great.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I recently ate at the bees and as always it was great! I eat and have drinks there about twice a month and the service is always up beat. The staff always smiles and they always speak to everyone in passing. The evening bar staff is the best in the bar business. To Gabby and Danielle my hat is off to you two, they make coming there fun and filled with old fashion good service.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Although it was St.Patricks day the service and the wait times were not too long. Our server served us with quick and efficient work. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Atmosphere was perfect.. A little loud but after all it was St.Patty's day!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We had the 2 entree with appetizer special-- I had the 7 oz sirlo in that came with mashed potatoes and a vegetable combo with lots of broccoli-- he had Bourbon chicken and shrimp with red potatoes-- our appetizer was the potato twists. Everything was excellent-- 2 for 1 drinks all day (this translates to $2.00 for a draft Yuengling) Our server was on the ball and the meal went smoothly. If you have the potato twists ask them to skip the tabasco seasoning on the potato chips if you have a tender tummy. The dip is spicy-- but the menu tells you that. The atmosphere is pure sports bar-- it's great for what it is.