“Easy, tasty pick-up service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #182 of 802 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lanham, Maryland
“Easy, tasty pick-up service”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We ordered 2 salads (wood-grilled shrimp and wood-grilled chicken) and both were tasty. I appreciated the quick service and the complimentary bread loaf.

Visited December 2013

Chesterfield, Virginia
“It's Outback”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Sometimes I just expect too much of a place and I get disappointed. Outback is Outback, you get the same thing everywhere you go, a fare price meal that is just OK. I travel mostly alone so I sit at the bar and the bartenders here were nice and attentive so they get a high grade, the food is good but is not the best quality of meat or the best lobster tails, the lobster tails could pass for langostino because they are so small but you get what your pay for. I go to Outback because I get good service and a decent meal for a good price, that's it.

• Visited October 2013
Venice, Florida
“Dependable as usual”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food is also as they say it will be. No matter where you travel. When tired and on the road I look for an Outback!! The bloomin onion is great!
Plenty of ice cold beer before I head off to bed.

Visited October 2013
“They add tips to your card”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

The food is regular outback. That's not my issue. The issue was when I saw my bank statement and the waiter added his tip. No matter much it was, that is stealing. Just imagine if hedid it to me how many other people has he done it too. And the manager was very calm about it and not too apologetic like this is normal. I will NEVER go back.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Friendly, efficient even when dealing in high volume”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The day we visited we were staying next door and our vehicle was attached to a Uhaul. Not wanting to drive for food, we decided on Outback even though it was extremely crowded and we knew their would be a wait. They were amazing at handling the high volume! They brought out appetizer samples and served drinks. It definitely helped to keep my kids satisfied during the wait. I was very impressed with how smoothly the service went on such a crowded night.

Visited August 2013