“Excellent Soup”
Review of Hopkins Eatery

Hopkins Eatery
Ranked #202 of 877 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

I recently tried the Thai Chicken noodle soup at lunch. It was so good that I called to see if they had any left and stopped by after work for a quart. It was one of the best things I've ever had. The sandwiches are okay... I've tried the tuna, chicken salad and hummus/turkey sandwich. I haven't found a favorite yet.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

I have been eating a Hopkins sites since the original opened many years. I will continue to do some most times I drive to the north side of town.

Reviewed June 21, 2016

Great place to grab a sandwich for lunch. The house special is a great combination of roast beef, ham, and turkey.

Reviewed October 16, 2015

In other words, always good. Good sandwiches, great soups and desserts and awesome salads. You can always depend on good food. Oh, and always busy.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

Love everything on the menu ! I usually get The Hummer ,no onions , dressing on the side and I add sprouts. Soooooo good ! Simply good and fresh food.