“Don't waste your money”
Review of Sumo Sabi

Sumo Sabi
Ranked #558 of 823 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is popular with the college students in the area. This usually means it's a good restaurant because college students don't waste their money unless the place is good. How wrong I was.

This is the sort of place where you order your food and then sit down and it is brought out to you.

I ordered my food. The cashier was not paying attention to me and wasn't knowledgable about the menu or how the food was prepared. Strike 1

When I ordered, I planned to eat in the restaurant. They didn't tell me to sit, or give me a number on my table, or even that they would bring it out to me. So I stood, awkwardly waiting near the register for my food to come out. When it did come out, I ended up walking the server over to the table that I planned to eat at. Can you say awkward...Strike 2

I ordered one of the curry bowls with fried rice. The curry was very skimpy. Lots of liquid, but there was not very much chicken or vegetables in the dish, and I felt like I had paid $10 for rice and gravy. Strike 3

Don't go there, don't waste your time, and most of all don't waste your money.